Nike Senior Manager, Automation – Product Merchandising in Boston, Massachusetts
WHAT YOU BRING
Requires a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
Prior experience implementing and running agile development processes for Automation.
Proven experience in business / operations / process roles (preferably in a Product, Merchandising, Retail or Planning context)
Strong computer skills including proficiency with Excel, Smartsheet, PowerPoint/Keynote, and automation software (experience with Automation Anywhere, RPA, SQL, Python/R or PLM Software is a definite plus)
Affinity for data management and passion for our product and consumer
Strong teammate, able to establish and manage cross-functional partnerships
Strong written and verbal communication skills
Ability to learn quickly, evolve, and resolve complex problems
Ability to work independently, while balancing multiple priorities at once and meet tight deadlines
Tolerance for ambiguity
ABOUT OUR TEAM
For Converse Product Merchants, everything begins and ends with the consumer. We obsess our consumer needs and are industry leaders in creating the right product mix in the marketplace across the globe. We blend art with science to bring the Converse vision to life in our physical and digital retail environments to ensure a premium category consumer experience.
The Process Innovation and Automation team works closely with cross-functional partners to support and enable both Global and Geography Product Merchandising teams through the management and ongoing development of key processes, systems and tools, as well as providing strategic, operational and tactical support throughout key milestones in the product creation process. The team is forward oriented, using digital tools and process innovation to drive efficiency and effectiveness across our function, maximizing our impact on the marketplace.
WHO WE ARE LOOKING FOR
The Automation Sr. Manager is responsible for owning end-to-end lifecycle management of the automated solutions stack. From ideation and development to full implementation and adoption, this individual is tasked with propagating positive change across the Innovation, Design, Development, Product Merchandising (IDDPM) function using new age applications of Nike enterprise solutions. Working cross-functionally with Product, Design, Development, Tech, Finance, and extended Nike teams globally, this individual will identify and prioritize areas of opportunity for impactful change.
WHAT YOU WILL WORK ON
• Act as point of contact between Automation and the extended IDDPM function, working closely with other team leaders to identify Converse-wide data obstacles and address using automation.
• Own development, management, implementation and adoption of full automation stack.
• Identify potential issues and opportunities in the early stages of the product creation process and drive these towards resolution in close collaboration with your cross-functional partners.
• Translate business data and concepts into actionable insights throughout our Product Lifecycle Management process.
• Work as business facing resource to run processes and tools built to ensure data quality, readiness and lifecycle management.
• Achieve quarterly targets for new tool development and enhancements to existing product offering.
• Collaborate with leadership and cross-functional partners to identify key focus areas for the business and address areas of opportunity.
• Continue to develop a working relationship with enterprise tech teams and use their expertise to build advanced solutions.
• Work to create efficiencies while minimizing complexity - the goal is to create new age tools that feel familiar, intuitive, and easy-to-learn.
• Advance and implement automation solutions into ways of working.
WHO YOU WILL WORK WITH
You will report into the Director of Process Innovation and Automation and work directly with other members of our Product Merchandising Operations team. In addition, you will collaborate and work cross functionally with the greater IDDPM functions.
NIKE, Inc. is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, protected veteran status, or disability. NIKE is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodation to individuals with disabilities. If, because of a medical condition or disability, you need a reasonable accommodation for any part of the employment process, please call +1 503-671-4156 and let us know the nature of your request, your location and your contact information.
- Nike Jobs