Noble Supply & Logistics Senior Financial Analyst in Boston, Massachusetts
The Senior Financial Analyst role is responsible for leveraging analytical skills and experience to forecast and analyze sales and expense data to provide management with important information for making strategic and tactical business decisions.
Reasonable Accommodations Statement
In order to perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform the essential duties outlined below. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable qualified individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
● Develop a solid knowledge of the business’ sales and finance-related information and data
● Serve as a finance representative to department managers in order to improve budgeting, forecasting, and analysis
● Assist in the development of budgets, forecasts, and monthly reporting and analysis
● Work with sales managers to accurately reflect pipeline data in Salesforce and further enhance the sales team’s ability to leverage Salesforce capabilities
● Prepare monthly commissions reports
● Technical and Analytical skills
● Business acumen and financial planning & analysis
● Ability to strategize at high level and implement analytical reports
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
● Bachelor’s degree in related field or equivalent work experience required
● 5-8 years related work experience
● Financial, Sales, and Business analytics / reporting required
● Salesforce and NetSuite experience preferred
● Microsoft Office Suite proficiency
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand; walk; sit; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms and talk or hear. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision and ability to adjust focus. Also requires ability to lift up to 10 pounds.
This job operates in a professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard office equipment such as laptop computers, smartphones, photocopiers, filing cabinets and scanners.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Noble provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, marital status, amnesty, status as a covered veteran, or any other protected category in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local laws. Noble complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
The Company has reviewed this job description to ensure that essential functions and basic duties have been included. It is intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate. This document does not represent a contract of employment, and the Company reserves the right to change this job description and/or assign tasks for the employee to perform, as the Company may deem appropriate.