Avanade Inc. Senior D365 F&SCM Manager - Manufacturing Module in Boston, Massachusetts
Do you make complex technology look easy? So, do we.
You know Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) solutions do more than keep businesses running; they race them forward. We will surround you with people who as are passionate about using technology and innovation to drive business transformation as you are.
Do you enjoy connecting people with technology? So do we.
You’re a collaborator who loves solving problems with technology and using your good interpersonal and organizational skills to build positive relationships. We’ll surround you with people who are as passionate about technology and innovation as you are.
You’re a natural bridge between consultants and clients, especially when projects are starting up. With your great interpersonal and presentation skills, you establish relationships quickly. You love working in an informal environment where you can use your initiative to realize results.
About the job
ERP is all about helping businesses simplify complexity and thrive in the digital age. You’ll be solving your client’s challenges and turning their needs into goals and solutions through Microsoft Dynamics 365.
Working as part of the ERP team you’ll collect information, analyze requirements, and solve problems, providing technical and operational support.
In this role, you’ll:
- Transform business requirements into a straightforward and technical model, and match processes to application requirements
- Prototype and configure processes in Microsoft Dynamics 365 F&SCM to make sure the system works the way your client needs it to
- Run workshops with your clients, consultants, and client leaders to analyze and design solutions for any application, and handle gaps detected during prototyping.
- Work with the technical team to make sure that your clients' needs are incorporated into the specifications and functions.
- Create or evaluate a breakdown of your client’s business processes so that you can identify and link functional and non-functional requirements.
- Documents settings and prepare your clients to use the system.
- Support testing the proposed system and train users.
- Establish global ERP architecture by integrating ERP solutions across functional lines
- Support the sales team in deal shaping. Increases organization effectiveness by identifying opportunities to leverage solutions to other engagements. Accountable for the feasibility and overall estimates
- Mentor team members and help improve their capabilities.
You have a passion for learning teamed with good business sense and time management, and you know how to manage your clients’ expectations effectively. You have a Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in a relevant field and at least twelve years of relevant experience.
Your experience includes:
Expertise in implementing Microsoft Dynamics 365F&SCM and AX2012.
Experience with the Microsoft Dynamics 365 Manufacturing module. *
At least 2 full life cycle D365 Process and/ or Discrete Manufacturing module implementations. *
One full life cycle D365 Lean Manufacturing module implementation is nice to have.
* Supply chain module expertise is nice to have.* At least 5 years of managing large geographically distributed teams. * The presales experience is nice to have.
Enjoy your career
Some of the best things about working at Avanade
- Opportunity to work for Microsoft’s Global Alliance Partner of the Year (14 years in a row), with exceptional development and training (minimum 80 hours per year for training and paid certifications)
- Real-time access to technical and skilled resources globally
- Dedicated career advisor to encourage your growth
Engaged and helpful coworkers genuinely interested in you
Find out more about some of our benefits  here.
A great place to work
As you bring your skills and abilities to Avanade, you’ll get distinctive experiences, limitless learning, and ambitious growth in return. As we continue to build our diverse and inclusive culture, we become even more innovative and creative, helping us better serve our clients and communities. You’ll join a community of smart, supportive collaborators to lift, mentor, and guide you, and to lean on your expertise. You get a company purpose-built for business-critical, leading-edge technology solutions, committed to improving the way humans work, interact, and live. It’s all here, so take a closer look!
Together we do what matters.
We work hard to provide an inclusive, diverse culture with a deep sense of belonging for all our employees. Visit our  Inclusion & Diversity page.
Create a future for our people that focuses on
• Expanding your thinking • Experimenting courageously • Learning and pivoting
Inspire greatness in our people by
• Empowering every voice • Encouraging boldness • Celebrating progress
Accelerate the impact of our people by
• Amazing the client • Prioritizing what matters • Acting as one
To learn more about the types of projects our ERP team works on check out these case studies: *  How Norma Group transformed automotive supplier processes by harvesting the power of cloud-based ERP *  MSDW Podcast: What it means to be a modern manufacturer
Interested in knowing what’s going on inside Avanade? Check out our blogs:
-  Avanade Insights - exchange ideas that drive tomorrow’s innovation
-  Inside Avanade - explore what life is like working at Avanade
Visible links 1. https://www.avanade.com/en-gb/career/benefits 2. https://www.avanade.com/en-us/about-avanade/inclusion-and-diversity 3. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6D-gdjWbgw 4. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qb6Lq40vtQ&list=PLoP-4KVd7rBwPIOn4_J0RVzvlkc48-w2w 5. https://www.avanade.com/en/blogs/avanade-insights 6. https://www.avanade.com/en/blogs/inside-avanade
Avanade® is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Avanade prohibits discrimination and harassment against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, age, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, disability, veteran, military or marital status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
EEO is the Law Poster: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/eeocselfprint_poster.pdf
EEO is the Law Poster: Supplement https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/OFCCPEEOSupplementFinalJRFQA508c.pdf
E-Verify Participation: Poster https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/E-VerifyParticipationPoster.pdf
Right to Work Poster: https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/IERRightToWorkPoster%20EngEs.pdf
Pay Transparency Policy: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/pay-transpEnglishunformattedESQA508c.pdf
Los Angeles Notice: https://sandboxavanadestaging.avature.net/portal/8/files/Banthe%20BoxPosterPrivateEmployersasof82318.pdf
Avanade is committed to working with and providing reasonable accommodations to individuals with disabilities. If you need a reasonable accommodation due to a disability for any part of the employment process, please send an e-mail to Avanade at email@example.com or call (206) 239-5610 and let us know the nature of your request and your contact information.
- Avanade Inc. Jobs