Cisco Senior Account Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Senior Account Manager
Location: Boston, Massachusetts, US
Area of Interest Sales - Product
Job Type Professional
Technology Interest *None
Job Id 1285353
Why You'll Love Cisco
We change the World, you will become passionate about your employer and the brand you represent.
Everything is converging on the Internet, making networked connections more significant than ever before in our lives. Our employees' groundbreaking ideas impact everything. Here, that means we take creative ideas from the drawing board to dynamic solutions that have real world impact.
• You'll collaborate with Cisco leaders, partner with mentors, and develop incredible valuable relationships with colleagues who share your interest in connecting the unconnected.
• You'll be part a team that authentically cares about its customers, enjoys having fun, and you'll take part in changing the lives of those in our local communities. Come prepared to be supported and encouraged at Cisco.
What You'll Do
As an Account Manager at Cisco, you will play a pivotal role in the sales process and work with a large portfolio of transformative technology, products, and services. You are well-versed in developing and executing a strategy to drive business through direct customer contact and engineering engagements. In this role, you will focus primarily on service provider (data center, colocation, telco) accounts.
Who You Are
• BA/BS or equivalent experience required
• 5+ years successful technology solutions sales experience
• Strong domain knowledge around Cisco networking solutions (data center experience is a plus)
• Demonstrated success with selling and delivering business value to senior management and cross functional customer teams
• Demonstrated experience handling a large customer; experience with cloud and software sales a plus
• Knowledge of competitive products, solutions and services
• Extraordinary communications skills
At Cisco, each person brings their unrivaled talents to work as a team and make a difference.
Yes, our technology changes the way the world works, lives, plays and learns, but our edge comes from our people.
• We connect everything - people, process, data and things - and we use those connections to change our world for the better.
• We innovate everywhere - From launching a new era of networking that adapts, learns and protects, to building Cisco Services that accelerate businesses and business results. Our technology powers entertainment, retail, healthcare, education and more - from Smart Cities to your everyday devices.
We benefit everyone - We do all of this while striving for a culture that empowers every person to be the difference, at work and in our communities.
Colorful hair? Don't care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That's cool. Pop culture geek? Many of us are. Be you, with us! #WeAreCisco
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status
Cisco is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, genetic information, age, disability, veteran status, or any other legally protected basis.
- Cisco Jobs