Multi-Flow Industries Route Delivery Driver in Boston, Massachusetts
Route Delivery Driver
Boston, MA (http://maps.google.com/maps?q=89+Heath+Street+Boston+MA+02130)
Route Delivery Drivers are responsible for servicing customers along a specific route either alone or with a helper. Their primary function is delivering pre-ordered equipment and product. This is a year-round full-time position with OT available.
· Deliver post-mix soda and CO2 tanks (large and small) for customers on a weekly schedule
· Unload product at each customer site using hand truck or by hand placing product in specified location
· Verify delivery of correct product with customer and obtain signature for billing purposes.
· Perform all post-delivery duties including unloading returned or empty product from customer locations, returning to appropriate location in the warehouse and updating all records to reflect returned items.
· Perform routine inspection of delivery truck to ensure route safety. Report any vehicle maintenance needs(s) to management as necessary.
· Other duties as required by manager.
· Valid driver’s license with clean driving record
· Prior experience doing commercial and/or residential delivery a plus. Previous experience delivering in the Greater Boston area preferred.
· High school diploma or G.E.D.
· Ability to lift up to 150 pounds without assistance
· Ability to sit or stand for at least 60 minutes
· Ability to pass random Drug and Alcohol testing
· Strong customer service skills
· Enjoys working in a fast-paced environment and is a self-starter
· Monday-Friday between 7:00am and 6:00pm with an on-call requirement every 6-8 weeks
Pay: Hourly rate depending on experience
Benefits (after waiting period): BC/BS medical and dental, Flex Spending Account, 401(k) with excellent match, Paid time off, 10 paid holidays, 100% company paid Disability & Life, tuition assistance, use of company smart phone, and uniforms.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law."