Aerotek Research Associate in Boston, Massachusetts
A growing Biotech company in the Boston area is seeking a Research Associate to join their team. The ideal candidate will 0-3 years of lab
experience. Candidates must hold at least a Bachelor's degree in a scientific field.
· Essential Functions Performs research and/or development in collaboration with others for projects.
· Involved in bioanalytical assay development, qualification, and validation, as well as testing of pharmacokinetic (PK) and Immunogenicity (ADA) samples from nonclinical and clinical studies, in compliance with GLP/GCLP regulations. Responsibilities
· Perform routine and non-routine tests and analyses using the appropriate technical equipment and instruments
· Operate and perform user maintenance of laboratory equipment in compliance with GLP requirements
· Conduct assay qualification and validation studies following protocols • Perform testing
· Complete periodic GLP training and follow
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs