Nestle Remote Customer Service Representative in Boston, Massachusetts
As the nation’s leading bottled water company, Nestlé Waters North America is dedicated to providing customers with healthy hydration options. Alongside that, we’re also committed to developing our people – enabling them to make the most of the many elements that help them to succeed.
Nestlé Waters consists of four business units: Corporate, Retail, Supply Chain and ReadyRefresh by Nestlé. Whichever one of these areas you choose to join, you’ll find yourself collaborating with a highly talented team on work that’s challenging, engaging and incredibly rewarding. You’ll be an essential element of our success: trusted, empowered and supported to make a lasting impact on the very future of our business. It’s a chance to use your knowledge, skills and experience to shine brightly and achieve your ambitions – all while delivering healthy hydration to millions of customers.
Nestlé Waters’ customer contact center is conveniently located on the Taunton/Raynham line, less than 30 minutes from Fall River and New Bedford. Our Remote Customer Service Representative (CSR) is a vital part of the growth and success of our business! The primary role of a CSR is to provide customer assistance on a wide array of topics including, but not limited to: general inquiries, product and service inquiries, billing questions and other concerns. Therefore, candidates must demonstrate a fundamental commitment to providing a world-class customer service experience
Monday – Friday from 12:00 pm to 9:00 pm Saturday (rotational) from 8:00 am to 4:00 pm
$15.00 per hour (overtime after 40 hours) paid bi-weekly
$500 monthly bonus (based on performance)
Excellent Nestlé Waters North America Benefits:
Medical, dental, vision, prescription, life insurance, short-term and long term disability, tuition reimbursement, paid vacation, paid time off and much more!
What you’ll do daily:
• Respond to incoming calls from existing residential and commercial clients with a goal of providing world-class customer service, diagnosing customer needs and concerns
• Handle difficult customer calls in a courteous and professional manner
• Correctly enter information into our Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system according to the customer's needs and/or concerns
• Communicate company policies and provide creative approaches to resolve customer issues such as billing errors or service opportunities
• Display exceptional decision-making and problem solving capabilities to take immediate action on all calls
• Achieve monthly sales/product education goals by making recommendations from out healthy hydration portfolio
What you need to have:
• High school diploma or GED
• Minimum of 1 year previous customer service and/or call center experience
• Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
• Ability to display business maturity at all times and work efficiently without on-site supervision
• Prior experience with setting up and troubleshooting remote workstation (i.e. computer, phone, modem, router, etc.)
Remote Working Requirements
• A designated home office space free from distractions, including any background noise that impacts the customer experience.
• A desk, chair and door to close for privacy (if others are in the home)
• Hi-Speed cable internet and phone line service
• Attend training for 2-3 weeks in Raynham, MA and any additional required training on-site at that may occur at a later date determined by Trainers
• Must be able to work in home office Monday-Friday 12:30-9:00 PM and rotating Saturdays 8 AM-4 PM
Company Provided Equipment
• Two 24 inch computer monitors
• Docking station and laptop
• Landline Phone
To our veterans and separated service members: you are at the forefront of our minds as we recruit top talent to join Nestlé. The skills that you have gained while serving our country, such as adaptability, agility, and leadership, are aligned with the skills that we look for when we think about what success looks like at Nestle. We hope that you will consider sharing in our mission and purpose to enhance quality of life and contribute to a healthier future.
Nestlé Waters North America is the nation’s leading bottled water company. Our water brands include Poland Spring, Arrowhead, Ozarka, Deer Park, Zephyrhills and Ice Mountain, Nestlé Pure Life, S. Pellegrino, Perrier and Acqua Panna. We’re passionate about creating shared value for society in all kinds of ways: from providing careers and benefits to communities where we operate to environmental stewardship – most notably responsible water management, lightweight packaging and advancing recycling in America. As a valuable part of our team, you’ll receive a competitive total rewards package – something that will provide you with the support you need to thrive both inside and outside of work. It’s not just the work that you’ll find fulfilling here though. As you build a career with us, you’ll receive exactly the kind of benefits you’d expect from a leading name in healthy hydration. The only question is, what elements will help you succeed at Nestlé Waters?
Job: Customer Service/Order Management
Organization: Nestle Waters North America
Title: Remote Customer Service Representative
Location: MA-Boston-New Bedford
Requisition ID: 20000342
The Nestlé Companies are equal opportunity and affirmative action employers and are looking for diversity in qualified candidates for employment: Minority/Female/Disabled/Protected Veteran. If you require an accommodation in order to view or apply to open positions, please dial 711 and provide this number to the operator: 1-877-204-8650. For technical assistance: email NesCareersSupport@icareerhelp.com or phone 1-877-204-8650.
- Nestle Jobs