UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Regulatory Compliance Analyst - Remote in Boston, Massachusetts
Regulatory Compliance Analyst - Remote
Travel Amount Required:
Up to 25%
USA - USA - Remote
Description & Qualifications
UKG Inc. provides HCM software and solutions to clients, including payment services, managing on behalf of their clients, payments due to employees, tax agencies, and other third parties. UKG is seeking a Regulatory Compliance Analyst responsible for supporting regulatory compliance matters.
The Regulatory Compliance team handles all US state/territory and federal requirements related to a Money Transmitter Licensure. Responsibilities for this position include but are not limited to providing state license maintenance, exam support, and services related to maintaining good standing with all applicable regulatory agency requirements.
• Responsible for the day-to-day administration of regulatory platforms, including but not limited to, Nationwide Multistate Licensing System (NMLS)
o Assisting with applicable license maintenance and operations including monthly, quarterly reporting including MSB Call Reports, and annual renewals
o Update and ensure accuracy of organization profile/information
o Monitor and communicate open/active items and supplemental requests from regulators
• Assist in researching licensing requirements, cross-referencing new applications and amendment checklists when applicable
• Remain apprised of current regulatory changes, enforcement actions and related industry trends; provide status updates and recommendations as needed
• Act as a subject matter expert on regulatory matters pertaining to Money Transmitter Compliance
• Support surety bond procurement and renewal coordination
• Assist in gathering and reviewing information requested as part of new applications, annual renewals, and regulatory agency examinations
• Work with management to ensure timely remediation of regulatory exam observations
• Monitor/update progress and communicate action items as needed
• Meeting scheduling/coordination, facilitate attendance and participation (as needed)
o Document, follow up on important actions, and provide meeting recaps
• Administrative project support (i.e., invoice processing, drafting and submission of regulatory obligations, reports, etc.)
• Organize and maintain team document repository
• Attend relevant industry meetings and provide meeting overviews
• Ideal candidate has prior experience in a regulated environment, specifically in the banking industry or a money service business
• Ability to research and analyze regulatory issues and changes, meet multiple deadlines, and thrive in a fast-paced environment with shifting priorities
• Excellent time management, oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
• Highly organized and able to get up to speed rapidly
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to quality and detail
• Ability to handle highly confidential information
• Strong knowledge of MS Office products
• Ability to work independently
• Bachelor's degree in finance, or another related field
• Expertise in compliance or regulatory affairs, preferably with money transmitter or money service business
• Knowledge of NMLS and State Examination System (SES)
Here at UKG, our purpose is people™. Our HR, payroll, and workforce management solutions help organizations unlock happier outcomes for all. And our U Krewers, who build those solutions and support our business, are talented, collaborative, and innovative problem-solvers. We strive to create a culture of belonging and an employee experience that empowers our people – both at work and at home. Our benefits show that we care about the whole you, from adoption and surrogacy assistance to tuition reimbursement and wellness programs. Our employee resource groups provide a welcoming place to land, learn, and connect with those who share your passions and interests. What are you waiting for? Learn more at www.ukg.com/careers #WeAreUKG
Equal Opportunity Employer
Ultimate Kronos Group is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and is committed to maintaining a diverse and inclusive work environment. All qualified applicants will receive considerations for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, marital status, familial status, sexual orientation, pregnancy, genetic information, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, veteran status, and any other legally protected status under federal, state, or local anti-discrimination laws.
View The EEO Know Your Rights poster (https://www.eeoc.gov/sites/default/files/2022-10/EEOC_KnowYourRights_screen_reader_10_20.pdf) and its supplement .
View the Pay Transparency Nondiscrimination Provision (https://www.dol.gov/sites/dolgov/files/ofccp/pdf/pay-transp_%20English_formattedESQA508c.pdf)
UKG participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters here (https://www.e-verify.gov/sites/default/files/everify/posters/EVerifyParticipationPoster.pdf) .
Colorado, New York, Washington, and California Pay Law
The pay range for this position in Colorado, New York, Washington and California is $59K to $75K, however, base pay offered may vary depending on skills, experience, job-related knowledge and location. This position is also eligible for a short-term incentive and a long-term incentive as part of total compensation.
Information about UKG’s comprehensive benefits can be reviewed on our careers site at https://www.ukg.com/careers.
San Francisco Bay Area Pay Law
There is a different range applicable to specific work locations, within the San Francisco Bay area, the base pay range for this role in those locations is USD $68,195 to $98,038 per year.
For individuals with disabilities that need additional assistance at any point in the application and interview process, please email UKGCareers@ukg.com.
UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group)
- UKG (Ultimate Kronos Group) Jobs