Integra LifeSciences Part Time Driver Weekends in Boston, Massachusetts
Part Time Driver Weekends
US–MA–Boston, Vacancy ID2020-33490
Career Home › Job Search Results ›Part Time Driver Weekends
Changing lives. Building careers.
Integra LifeSciences, a world leader in medical technology, is dedicated to limiting uncertainty for surgeons, so they can concentrate on providing the best patient care. Integra offers innovative solutions in orthopedic extremity surgery, neurosurgery, reconstructive and general surgery, and regenerative wound care.
Founded in 1989 Integra is headquartered in Plainsboro, New Jersey and has more than 4,000 employees worldwide. Integra’s common stock is listed on The NASDAQ Stock Market under the symbol “IART.”
• Provide timely shuttle service to employee and contractors to/from our parking garage to Integra’s Boston facility, in compliance with Integra’s policies and procedures and local laws.
• Effectively communicate stops and safety information, communicate with other Drivers.
• Conduct Van inspection to ensure employee safety and bring any defect / damage to the attention of the supervisor.
• Ensure the bus is kept tidy at all times.
• Contribute to continuous improvement by communicating customer feedback to team and engaging in action planning to improve performance and process efficiency
What are we looking for?
1 opening to support Shift 4:30 AM to 1:00 PM
1 opening to support Shift 1:00 PM to 9:00 PM
• Shift are assigned to the weekends Saturday and Sunday may provide coverage for weekly drivers on occasion.
• Demonstrate professionalism, excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• High School Diploma or equivalent
We are proud of our 25 year heritage as a leader in regenerative medicine. Today, our scientific innovation and diverse product portfolio continue to help patients and surgeons around the world.
We have an entrepreneurial, small company feel, yet deliver big company results. Your ideas – big and small – are welcome here. We embrace change and reward our people who are committed to making Integra a stronger company.
We believe how we do things is as important as what we do. Our Values guide how we work and how we act towards our customers, patients and each other every day. We value Our People, Integrity, Excellence, Embracing Change, Decisiveness and Teamwork.
Integra LifeSciences is an equal opportunity employer, and is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to all qualified applicants and employees regardless of race, marital status, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, or protected veteran status.
This site is governed solely by applicable U.S. laws and governmental regulations. If you'd like more information on your rights under the law, please see the following notices:
EEO Is the Law at https://www.eeoc.gov/laws/index.cfm | EOE including Disability/Protected Veterans at https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/adaveteransemployers.cfm Integra LifeSciences is committed to provide qualified applicants and employees who are disabled veterans or individuals with disabilities with needed reasonable accommodations in accordance with the ADA at https://www.eeoc.gov/eeoc/publications/fs-ada.cfm . If you have difficulty using our online system due to a disability and need an accommodation, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 855-936-2666.
© Copyright 2018 Integra LifeSciences Corporation. All Rights Reserved.
- Integra LifeSciences Jobs