Deloitte Life Sciences Product Commercialization Strategy Sr. Consultant in Boston, Massachusetts
Life Sciences Product Commercialization Strategy Sr. Consultant
An evolving customer and regulatory landscape, mounting pipeline of next-gen assets and portfolio pressures, and intensifying competition are presenting new organizational and operational hurdles for Life Sciences companies. These complex market dynamics are requiring new levels of rigor and insight in business strategy development and problem-solving, both domestically and globally.
We are looking for practitioners who will work alongside Life Sciences organizations from bio-technology firms to global big pharma to medical devices, to drive business value through end-to-end delivery of solutions based on strategy development for heart of business issues.
Learn more about Monitor Deloitte and our extensive expertise in Life Sciences .
Work you'll do
Our practice is focused on helping Life Sciences organizations make strategic choices to unlock new growth, elevate the customer experience, drive innovation, and enable competitive advantage. Deloitte's services and solutions provide actionable insights that enable our Life Sciences clients to formulate near- and long-term strategies to address their most pressing issues and provide clear path for implementation.
Typical responsibilities of a Sr. Consultant could include:
• Lead team in development of quantitative and/or qualitative analysis (e.g., claims data analysis, market research data) to drive meaningful insights for our Life Sciences clients' biggest challenges
• Strive to improve deliverable quality through verification and validation of results, leverage Deloitte's broad set of advisors to refine and improve insights
• Contribute to the growth and development of junior team members through active feedback and contribution to performance assessments
• Participate in the development and presentation of proposals for business development activities with new or existing clients
• Collaborate across Deloitte businesses to bring together strategy, tech, agency
• Help shape future customer strategy offerings and points of view on Life Sciences industry
Customer Strategy & Applied Design
Deloitte's Customer Strategy and Applied Design practice serves as the strategy and experience arm of our Customer and Marketing portfolio of offerings.
Spanning the domains of customer experience, marketing strategy, commercial transformation and innovation/design, our team brings the insight and industry perspective to shape client agendas in the face of disruption. Our team is a diverse array of business strategists, operations experts, designers and technologists passionate about partnering with clients to create customer-centered experiences and solutions in the market.
• Bachelor's degree from accredited university with strong undergraduate academic record
• 3+ years of professional experience, including 2+ years Life Sciences industry
• Strong oral and written communication skills, presentation skills
• Travel up to 50% (while 50% of travel is a requirement of the role, due to COVID-19, non-essential travel has been suspended until further notice)
• Demonstrated interest in Life Sciences ecosystem strategic challenges, e.g. medical, pharmaceutical, health care delivery or insurance, regulatory, policy issues
• Advanced degree in business (e.g., MBA) from a top tier program
• Superior critical thinking, analytical and problem-solving skills, including quantitative, statistical or medical/pharmacy research interest
• Demonstrates consistent career progression with increasing levels of responsibility; performed above expectations in professional roles
• Exceptional interpersonal, team building and communication skills
• PowerPoint and Excel proficiency
• Ability to own deliverables
• Outstanding integrity, initiative, creativity, and passion
• Ability to work in an ambiguous environment
• Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Live within commuting distance to one of Deloitte's consulting offices
How you'll grow
At Deloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at every level of their career to identify and use their strengths to do their best work every day. From entry-level employees to senior leaders, we believe there's always room to learn. We offer opportunities to help sharpen skills in addition to hands-on experience in the global, fast-changing business world. From on-the-job learning experiences to formal development programs at Deloitte University, our professionals have a variety of opportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Explore Deloitte University, The Leadership Center.
At Deloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value our people and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working at Deloitte can mean for you.
Our positive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best work every day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness and offering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them to be healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs and are continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our people excel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact on the world.
We want job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared and confident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do your research: know some background about the organization and the business area you're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitte professionals.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs