Aerotek Licensed Electrician in Boston, Massachusetts
Immediate Need for a Licensed Electrician in Boston, MA!
This position is for a Licensed Electrician that will work at a pharmaceutical facility in the Seaport area of Boston, MA. The Electrician will operate, maintain and repair distribution and emergency power systems. The Electrician will install, maintain and repair electrical wiring and switch distribution panels and outlet boxes, and will perform conduit installation and wiring of equipment.
• Repairs, installs, replaces and tests electrical circuits, equipment and appliances within assigned buildings i.e., installs device receptacles, provides connection to computer workstations, replaces fuses and/or faulty switches, etc.
• Performs preventive maintenance and inspections on building electrical equipment and systems i.e., tests electrical lighting, monitors systems, all within a GxP environment
• Ensures all required tasks are completed per the manufacturer specifications
• Assists in developing preventive maintenance programs for all equipment
• Troubleshoots electrical equipment and systems and/or diagnoses the cause of trouble and makes repairs i.e., corrects any emergency power outages
• Coordinates between Chief Engineer and the maintenance team in the execution of electric related work
• Executes electrical work activities in accordance with the program’s work order schedule, or as directed by the scheduler/planner, and Chief Engineer
• Attends all internal coordination meetings with Chief Engineer and the Planner/Scheduler
• Maintains work logs i.e., records of wiring
• Prepares various reports as necessary
• Performs general building maintenance functions as required
• Performs additional duties as requested i.e., maintains inventory for supplies and parts, requisitions parts/equipment as needed, performs various general maintenance functions as requested, coordinates activities of outside contractors
• Maintains work area in a clean and safe condition. Complies with Client and OSHA safety policies and regulations
• Ensures assigned work tasks meet quality standards
• Uses hand tools, measuring instruments, and other equipment necessary to perform the job
-Massachusetts Journeyman Electrician License
-3-5 years of experience working as an electrician
-Knowledge of electrical codes and theory
-Experience working in a GXP/ GMP setting is preferred
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
-Client-facing experience / professionalism
-Strong communication skills
-Ability to follow written and verbal instructions
7:30am - 4:00pm
-Parking available on site
For immediate consideration, contact Jessica at (203) 859-3634 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs