Wolters Kluwer Inside Sales Representative-- Software Account Management (Remote) in Boston, Massachusetts
Position is remote anywhere located in U.S.
Ovid is the world's leading information search, discovery, and management solution providing professionals in science, medicine, and healthcare all over the world with a single online destination for seamlessly accessing and working with premium online journals, books, and databases from the world's leading publishers. Additionally, it offers you research productivity tools so whether you're managing large scale, document-intensive projects or making time-sensitive, evidence-based decisions, Ovid delivers the flexibility, speed, and efficiency you're looking for.
The Inside Sales Representative for Ovid performs their duties over the phone as well as through written correspondence. They are responsible for the account management of customers in a specified market within an assigned territory. This includes revenue goals in a territory consisting of renewal subscriptions and new sales orders.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Oversees all aspects of a territory – renewals, new sales, and account management.
• Partner with Field Sales to achieve quotas on renewals and new sales.
• Partner with Field Sales, Customer Service, Technical Support, IP Relations and Finance to provide superb customer service.
• Works closely with Field Sales, Customer Service and Technical Support to process orders, price requests, technical issues, finance questions, etc.
• Prepares accurate and timely sales projections on a weekly basis.
• Follow up on and qualify customer leads, passing to the Field Representative when appropriate.
• Work as a team within Inside Sales and mentor new hires as needed.
• Help to create a positive and motivating work environment.
Performs other duties as assigned by Inside Sales Supervisor
Education: Bachelor’s Degree preferred, or equivalent years of experience required.
Minimum 1 year of sales experience or equivalent; inside sales or account management experience
MS Office; intermediate level experience with Word, Excel, and Outlook
Experience with Salesforce.com or other CRM preferred
Effective communication skills, analytical skills, and negotiation skills
Excellent interpersonal skills a must
Strong organizational skills
Ability to multi-task
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
- Wolters Kluwer Jobs