FREEMAN Graphic Layout Specialist in Boston, Massachusetts
Freeman is the global leader in events. Whether virtual, in-person, or hybrid, we are on a mission to redefine live for a new era. With a data-driven approach and the world's largest network of experts, our insights are shaping exhibitions, exhibits, and events that drive audiences to action. Our integrated full-service solutions leverage a 100-year legacy in event management as well as new technologies to deliver moments that matter.
Under direct supervision, produces copy layouts for material to be represented by visual communications media such as exhibits, tradeshow, corporate meeting and public events by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
• Work directly with growth, design and detail on all aspects of graphic production for branch and corporate accounts.
• Create & provide sample and finished layouts to clients for approval.
• Create production ready layouts & submit to production, following final client approval.
• Coordinate with production/deployment personnel on a daily basis.
• Output graphics as required in accordance with work tickets.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
Education & Experience
• Associates Degree from an accredited college or university with two (2) years of related experience and/or training in large format graphic production for tradeshows/corporate events; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Exceptional organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Proficient computer skills using Adobe InDesign, Adobe Photoshop and, Adobe Illustrator.
• Coordination - Adjusts actions, schedules, or timelines in relation to internal or external pressures and forces.
• Productivity - Stays focused and uses time efficiently. Prioritizes work effectively. Performs work with minimal supervision.
• Quality / Quantity - Looks for ways to improve or promote quantity of work while still adhering to quality standards. Demonstrates accuracy, thoroughness, timeliness, and attention to detail. Brings quality/quantity concerns to the attention of appropriate individuals.
• Must have above average understanding of large format printing and special event graphics production.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Dependable and flexible, able respond to changing requirements with tight deadlines in a fast paced, high volume production environment. Must be available on weekends when schedule dictates
At Freeman, our commitment to diversity and inclusion is helping us to create not only a great place to work, but also an environment where our employees, our customers and our communities around the world can reach their goals and connect with each other. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, veteran status and other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
- FREEMAN Jobs