State Street Financial Reporting / Analysis / Planning, MD in Boston, Massachusetts
Global Chief Financial Officer, Global SPDR Business, Managing Director
About Global SPDR
The Global SPDR Business is a newly established unit of State Street Global Advisors (“SSGA”), created to unify the distribution and infrastructure capabilities of SSGA’s SPDR Exchange Traded Fund (“ETF”) business.
SPDR ETFs are a comprehensive family of products spanning an array of international and domestic asset classes. With 250 1 funds and in excess of $600 billion 2 in Assets Under Management, Global SPDR is a leading player in the dynamic and fast growing Global ETF industry.
An industry pioneer, SSGA’s Global SPDR Business created the first US listed ETF in 1993 (SPDR S&P; 500® – Ticker SPY) and has remained on the forefront of responsible innovation, as evidenced by the introduction of many ground-breaking products, including first-to-market launches with gold, international real estate, international fixed income, and sector ETFs.
Due to the expansion of the business unit an experienced Global CFO is sought to support the next wave of growth in a business critical to the overall success of SSGA. Reporting directly to the Global CFO of SSGA, the successful candidate will be a key member of the SSGA Finance Management team. Core responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Support Executive management in the development of financial targets for the business including the multiyear financial plan, annual budget and short term forecasts
- Decision support activities surrounding monthly and quarterly financial close including promotion of both Global SPDR and wider SSGA management awareness of key results highlights
- Generation of ideas that will support the achievement of strong financial performance, including identifying, tracking and helping to implement organic expense reduction and revenue initiatives.
- Drive financial analysis of new product launches with a focus on disciplined pricing and profitability
- Analysis of Global SPDR incentive plans to ensure alignment of compensation with business performance
- Design and implement an MIS environment that focuses on key business metrics, drivers and actionable insights
- Support the analysis and execution of M&A; related activities
- Lead and develop a diverse team of [x] direct reports across SSGA’s global locations
- Build strong matrix relationships with key partners in SSGA Finance and the wider State Street Finance organization including the Global Accounting and Enterprise Decisions Support teams
- Promote a culture of governance, control and overall risk excellence in the Global SPDR organization
SSGA is an equal opportunity employer and we value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status or disability status.
1.As of March 31, 2018 2.As of March 31, 2018
- Posted 7 Days Ago
- Full time