Danaher Corporation Field Service Technician - Boston Area in Boston, Massachusetts
Danaher Company Description
Videojet Technologies (a Danaher Company) is a world-leader in the product identification market, providing in-line printing, coding, and marking products, application specific fluids, and product life cycle services. Our goal is to partner with our customers in the consumer packaged goods, pharmaceutical, and industrial goods industries to improve their productivity, to protect and grow their brands, and to stay ahead of industry trends and regulations. With our customer application experts and technology leadership in continuous ink jet (CIJ), thermal ink jet (TIJ), laser marking, thermal transfer overprinting (TTO), case coding and labeling, and wide array printing, Videojet has more than 325,000 printers installed worldwide. Our customers rely on Videojet products to print on over ten billion products daily. Customer sales, application, service, and training support is provided by direct operations with over 3,000 team member in 26 countries worldwide. In addition, the Videojet distribution network includes more than 400 distributors and OEMs, serving 135 countries.
What is it?
As a Customer Service Engineer, you are the front line of Videojet’s customer interaction through daily service and support. Through advanced technical and commercial training, you will enhance all aspects of our organization. In this entrepreneurial role, you operate from home and commute to some of the world’s largest manufacturing companies. At these sites, you will support sales growth by discussing service agreements, new products, while delivering the highest quality of customer satisfaction in our industry. Our highly advanced industrial equipment will be installed, repaired, and maintained by you at our customer sites. This cross-functional position provides you with new and exciting opportunities to advance based on your performance. We are Videojet!
What will you do?
- Create and grow multiple aspects of our business through supporting regional and company goals.
- Improve customer satisfaction by delivering the highest customer service in our industry.
- Identifying, owning, and tracking any issues with an account, according to call escalation procedure, to reach resolution.
- Receive and utilize highly advanced technical training at customer accounts on a daily basis.
- Manage a customer account in its entirety. Determine how Videojet can increase value throughout their business by offering other services.
What do you need?
- Technical Agility- Mechanical, Electrical, Electronics, Pneumatics, Hydraulics, Computer Hardware and Software; having the desire to work with best-in-class technology and learn new skills.
- Strong Interpersonal and Communication skills. Being able to communicate effectively with all levels within an organization, from front line operators to senior management, and remaining professional at all times. This position requires both written and verbal communication skills.
- Sense of Urgency - Having the drive and motivation to take action and prioritize daily tasks; working strategically to ensure we are getting to every customer.
- Adaptability-being able to think quickly and respond positively to change.
- Technical Degree preferred and/or relevant military training; other backgrounds welcome to apply with relevant work history.
Be able to lift up to 50 lbs. and stand, lift, stretch, bend, and squat throughout the day.
Videojet Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We evaluate qualified applicants without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, gender, age, marital status, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Danaher Corporation Overview
Danaher is a global science & technology innovator committed to helping our customers solve complex challenges and improve quality of life worldwide. Our world class brands are leaders in some of the most demanding and attractive industries, including life sciences, medical diagnostics, dental, environmental and applied solutions. Our globally diverse team of 62,000 associates is united by a common culture and operating system, the Danaher Business System, which serves as our competitive advantage. We generated $16.9B in revenue last year. We are ranked #133 on the Fortune 500 and our stock has outperformed the S&P 500 by more than 1,300% over 20 years.
At Danaher, you can build a career in a way no other company can duplicate. Our brands allow us to offer dynamic careers across multiple industries. We’re innovative, fast-paced, results-oriented, and we win. We need talented people to keep winning. Here you’ll learn how DBS is used to shape strategy, focus execution, align our people, and create value for customers and shareholders. Come join our winning team.
Organization: Videojet Technologies
Job Function: Customer Support
Primary Location: North America-North America-United States-MA-Boston
Req ID: VID004165