Morgan Stanley Derivatives Operations Specialist-Eaton Vance in Boston, Massachusetts
Provide business and operational support for Eaton Vance’s investment and trading personnel. Primary responsibility will be to maintain high service levels while improving and strengthening operational infrastructure.
- Provide OTC and cleared derivative collateral management support through liaising with various investment teams.
- Provide functional support to portfolio managers, traders, analysts and portfolio administrators for Eaton Vance’s portfolio and order management systems.
- Responsible for monitoring derivative trade capture, affirmations, confirmations, and settlements.
- Reconciliation of derivative positions and MTM valuations.
- Work with brokers, administrators and custodian banks to communicate derivative life cycle events.
- Identify and resolve problems related to transactions or investment data in a timely fashion following established guidelines.
- Liaise with legal department and counterparties to support Dodd-Frank, EMIR, MAS and other regulatory requirements.
- Facilitate the onboarding of derivative trading in new funds and accounts by assisting with ISDA and other documentation requests.
Provide operational support to other departments within the company.
- 2-4 years experience with derivative related functions
- Knowledge of CRD and Aladdin a plus
- Knowledge of Vermeg COLLINE or similar collateral management system a plus
- Knowledge of TriOptima triResolve a plus
- Knowledge of DTCC, ICE Link and MarkitWire
- Knowledge of RPA and UiPath a plus
- Strong analytical, organizational, and communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills and ability to work with others implementing solutions
- Ability to meet demands of a fast paced environment
Job: *Asset/Investment Management
Title: Derivatives Operations Specialist-Eaton Vance
Requisition ID: 3193487