Oracle Data Privacy Compliance Program Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product.
Manage the development and implementation process of a specific company product involving departmental or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of new or existing products. Plan and direct schedules and monitor budget/spending. Monitor the project from initiation through delivery. Organize the interdepartmental activities ensuring completion of the project/product on schedule and within budget constraints. Assign and monitor work of systems analysis and program staff, providing technical support and direction.
Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization. Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others. BS or MS degree or equivalent experience relevant to functional area. Seven years of project management, product design or related experience preferred.
If you are a Colorado resident, Please Contact us or Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to receive compensation and benefits information for this role. Please include this Job ID: 178341 in the subject line of the email.
Oracle Advertising is looking for a collaborative, detail-oriented, mid-career data privacy professional to help in executing on key privacy and compliance programs in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. Global privacy laws are rapidly evolving (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, CPRA) and the Advertising/Marketing Technology industry is racing to keep up. This individual will work within the Oracle Advertising organization to ensure we are complying with all required rules and regulations.
As a data privacy compliance analyst, you will engage with a talented cross-disciplinary staff to execute key tactics to ensure Oracle Advertising meets the privacy and compliance demands as outlined by governments around the world as well as requirements set by our partners, customers, and industry standards bodies (such as NAI).
In this role, you will work closely with Oracle Advertising Security Compliance, Engineering, and Product, as well as Oracle Legal teams, to carry out a wide variety of privacy program activities, including internal privacy training and awareness communications, updating and maintaining data flow and data inventory documentation, assessing our data governance practices vis-à-vis trusted industry privacy frameworks, and outlining gaps that can be addressed through both improving upon existing and developing new privacy-related product features.
· Researching the various inbound/outbound data flows across Oracle Advertising and compiling findings into artifacts such as a comprehensive data inventory map and data flow diagrams
· Responding to customer queries, in conjunction with Legal, around our privacy posture and processes
· Liaising with partners to complete privacy audits (e.g. NAI)
· Maintaining and updating other required privacy documentation such as business process registries and data privacy assessments
· Using accepted privacy frameworks such as the NIST framework, assess and document company policies, processes, business rules, and controls as they pertain to the proper handling of our data assets (with specific focus on data that is considered to be personal information)
· Based on framework assessments, identify gaps and areas that can be improved and then help create and maintain a prioritized backlog of privacy features for product and engineering
· Assist in building organization-wide training and awareness communications to ensure employees are up to date on privacy policies and their personal responsibilities with respect to such guidelines
· Bachelor’s Degree (Nice to have: degree in Business, Law, Marketing, or Data Science)
· Demonstrates a working understanding of key data privacy laws (e.g. GDPR, CCPA, CPRA) and their application to the digital advertising space
· Possesses strong interpersonal and communication skills and an ability to coordinate work streams across a number of different stakeholders
· Extremely detail-oriented and accountable; Exemplifies a passion for accuracy and clarity
· Nice to have, but not required:
CIPM Certification from IAPP
2+ years’ experience working in the Advertising Technology/Marketing Technology industry with specific exposure to projects involving consumer or other personal data
Experience and skill with Microsoft Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Powerpoint, Jira, Confluence, TrustArc, other privacy and governance technology
Diversity and Inclusion:
An Oracle career can span industries, roles, Countries and cultures, giving you the opportunity to flourish in new roles and innovate, while blending work life in. Oracle has thrived through 40+ years of change by innovating and operating with integrity while delivering for the top companies in almost every industry.
In order to nurture the talent that makes this happen, we are committed to an inclusive culture that celebrates and values diverse insights and perspectives, a workforce that inspires thought leadership and innovation. .
Oracle offers a highly competitive suite of Employee Benefits designed on the principles of parity, consistency, and affordability. The overall package includes certain core elements such as Medical, Life Insurance, access to Retirement Planning, and much more. We also encourage our employees to engage in the culture of giving back to the communities where we live and do business.
At Oracle, we believe that innovation starts with diversity and inclusion and to create the future we need talent from various backgrounds, perspectives, and abilities. We ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to successfully participate in the job application, interview process, and in potential roles. to perform crucial job functions.
That’s why we’re committed to creating a workforce where all individuals can do their best work. It’s when everyone’s voice is heard and valued that we’re inspired to go beyond what’s been done before.
Certain US customer or client-facing roles may be required to comply with applicable requirements, such as immunization and occupational health mandates.
Oracle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer * . All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability and protected veterans’ status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Oracle will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records pursuant to applicable law.
* Which includes being a United States Affirmative Action Employer
- Oracle Jobs