Turner & Townsend Construction Change & Risk Consultant - Remote in Boston, Massachusetts
At Turner & Townsend we’re passionate about making the difference. That means delivering better outcomes for our clients, helping our people to realize their potential, and doing our part to create a prosperous society. Every day we help our major global clients deliver ambitious and highly technical projects, in over 110 offices worldwide.
Project Controls professional with a passion for excellence. We are seeking an experienced Project Controls Change and Risk Manager. Ideal candidate will have excellent working experience in the pharmaceutical and/or high-tech manufacturing industry (preference toward candidates with biotech/pharma experience).
As a Project Controls Specialist who provides Change and Risk management services, you are responsible for managing all aspects of the change and risk management processes to support the capital projects for our client. You will be working to develop procedures and managing and supporting the execution of ongoing capital work. You will be working closely with the project controls and project management teams and should be highly detail-oriented and organized with excellent analytic and problem-solving abilities.
• Manage project change and risk management logs and processes including monthly risk and change reviews with project leadership and SMEs.
• Manage the development of project control procedures and solutions for capital project delivery.
• Run the monthly risk management process through to project completion, including regular reporting to project leadership
• Support the development of the contingency and contingency drawdown.
• Run change management process with weekly / monthly cadence as appropriate, including regular reporting to project leadership
• Audit changes to ensure alignment with subcontractor agreements and project procedures, including assessment of contract change orders.
• Coordinate with the project controls teams to ensure incorporation of changes and risks into the cost forecast and schedule.
Bachelor’s degree (preferably Engineering, Architecture, Construction Management, or related field)
5+ years of project controls change and/or risk management experience or cost engineer experience
Experience within the construction industry is a must
Risk software experience:Safran Risk/Primavera Risk/Oracle
Experience with Monte Carlo analysis tool
Our inspired people share our vision and mission. We provide a great place to work, where each person has the opportunity and voice to affect change.
We want our people to succeed both in work and life. To support this we promote a healthy, productive and flexible working environment that respects work-life balance.
Turner & Townsend is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and actively encourage applications from all sectors of the community.
Please find out more about us at www.turnerandtownsend.com/
Join our social media conversations for more information about Turner & Townsend and our exciting future projects:
It is strictly against Turner & Townsend policy for candidates to pay any fee in relation to our recruitment process. No recruitment agency working with Turner & Townsend will ask candidates to pay a fee at any time.
Any unsolicited resumes/CVs submitted through our website or to Turner & Townsend personal e-mail accounts, are considered property of Turner & Townsend and are not subject to payment of agency fees. In order to be an authorised Recruitment Agency/Search Firm for Turner & Townsend, there must be a formal written agreement in place and the agency must be invited, by the Recruitment Team, to submit candidates for review.