Charles River Laboratories Client Implementation Specialist- Nexus Maryland/Boston area in Boston, Massachusetts
Client Implementation Specialist- Nexus Maryland/Boston area
Req ID #: 152614
US Boston, MA, US, 02116 Baltimore, MD, US, 21224
For 70 years, Charles River employees have worked together to assist in the discovery, development and safe manufacture of new drug therapies. When you join our family, you will have a significant impact on the health and well-being of people across the globe. Whether your background is in life sciences, finance, IT, sales or another area, your skills will play an important role in the work we perform. In return, we’ll help you build a career that you can feel passionate about.
We are seeking aClient Implementation Specialistin theMaryland/Bostonarea to support ourMicrobial Solutionsbusiness.
Responsible for Customer onboarding by managing installation, training, onboarding programs and early-stage support for new customers and for facilitating a smooth transition to the Customer Care Organization. Monitor sales targets quarterly to ensure full and continued utilization of the instrument. in a designated geographical region. In addition, responsible for providing technical guidance in support of the Account Management and Global Account teams.
The following are the job duties & responsibilitiesrelated to theClient Implementation Specialist:
• Drive the onboarding of new customers by installation, training, and on-site validation/application support
• Build relationship with customer to support their onboarding program, communicate available products and services which contributes to successful product implementation as well as customer satisfaction.
• Provide technical leadership in training and support in assigned territory reviewing customer data and validation plans.
• Monitor reagent/consumable consumption on a quarterly bases to insure full and continued utilization of the instrument.
• Assist in sales program in assigned territory applying technical/scientific skills to develop existing accounts and compete for customers.
• Assist Account Management with presenting global capabilities, qualifying leads, demonstrating added value, and closing new business opportunities by providing scientific/product support during sponsor teleconference calls, demo, field visits and at scientific trade shows.
• Assist Global Sales team in providing Customer Data and recommendations (Installed product, product performance as well as consumable consumption) for annual customer care reports
• Facilitate smooth transition to Customer Care organization after full implementation, confirm service & support tools are available to ensure continued Customer Satisfaction
• Work closely with Customer Care organization and provide on-site support to troubleshoot customer issues related to instrumentation, application, reagents, and software if required.
• Establish regular interface and communication with the Account Management and Global Commercial organization to relay shared goals and targets; develop co-strategies to achieve defined targets; and work cohesively as a team to provide excellence in service to clients.
• As required, give overview of assigned product line and services to internal and external contacts. Identify new product and service opportunities with customers and share opportunities to appropriate product management.
• Communicate Business Unit product and services updates to Sales Management team in a timely manner.
• Share customer feedback/ suggestion for product / workflow improvements
• Work with Manager to prepare and execute a comprehensive plan for implementation management for new customers, monitor potential opportunities at new accounts and expansion of existing accounts and an analysis of competitor accounts.
• Utilize CRM to capture customer information.
• Participate in sales meetings as required.
• Complete all required sales documentation in a timely manner.
• Perform all other related duties as assigned.
The following are theminimum qualificationsrelated to theClient Implementation Specialist:
• Education: Bachelor's degree (B.A. /B.S.) or equivalent in related scientific discipline.
- Experience: Minimum 1-3 years of relevant industry experience using microbiological test methods
• An equivalent combination of education and experience may be accepted as a satisfactory substitute for the specific education and experience listed above.
• Certification/Licensure: Valid driver's license required.
• Other: Must possess excellent communication and presentation skills. Proficient in the use of standard office computer applications (word processing, spreadsheets, presentations, e-mail).
• Proficient in English
About Microbial Solutions
Our Microbial Solutions business group has a comprehensive portfolio of endotoxin testing, microbial detection and microbial identification products and services is unlike any other, and has been purposefully designed to meet the complex and ever-changing needs of the industry. We help clients to ensure product safety and quality with easy-to-use yet robust testing solutions that satisfy regulatory requirements, support critical decision making and improve operational efficiencies.
About Charles River
Charles River is an early-stage contract research organization (CRO). We have built upon our foundation of laboratory animal medicine and science to develop a diverse portfolio of discovery and safety assessment services, both Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and non-GLP, to support clients from target identification through preclinical development. Charles River also provides a suite of products and services to support our clients’ clinical laboratory testing needs and manufacturing activities. Utilizing this broad portfolio of products and services enables our clients to create a more flexible drug development model, which reduces their costs, enhances their productivity and effectiveness to increase speed to market.
With over 17,000 employees within 90 facilities in 20 countries around the globe, we are strategically positioned to coordinate worldwide resources and apply multidisciplinary perspectives in resolving our client’s unique challenges. Our client base includes global pharmaceutical companies, biotechnology companies, government agencies and hospitals and academic institutions around the world. And in 2019, revenue increased to $2.62 billion.
At Charles River, we are passionate about our role in improving the quality of people’s lives. Our mission, our excellent science and our strong sense of purpose guide us in all that we do, and we approach each day with the knowledge that our work helps to improve the health and well-being of many across the globe. We have proudly supported the development of 85% of the drugs approved by the FDA in 2019.
Equal Employment Opportunity
Charles River Laboratories is an Equal Opportunity Employer - M/F/Disabled/Vet.
If you are interested in applying to Charles River Laboratories and need special assistance or an accommodation due to a disability to complete any forms or to otherwise participate in the resume submission process, please contact a member of our Human Resources team by sending an e-mail message to crrecruitment_US@crl.com. This contact is for accommodation requests for individuals with disabilities only and cannot be used to inquire about the status of applications.
For more information, please visit www.criver.com.
Charles River Laboratories
- Charles River Laboratories Jobs