Deloitte ChangeScout Product Manager in Boston, Massachusetts
ChangeScout Product Manager
Are you passionate about helping clients evolve their organization to adapt to and solve the complex challenges of globalization and digitalization by using digital technologies to capitalize on value-creating opportunities? Are you enthusiastic about helping clients develop their workforce and culture into an agile, data-driven, market-sensing organization that successfully integrates digital technologies into the everyday life of their clients?
Work you'll do
The ChangeScout Product Management Team is responsible for designing, building, supporting and delivering groundbreaking new products and features supporting innovative and practical ways to drive change readiness and adoption, while managing our existing product portfolio of software, analytics, and SaaS-based products.
A ChangeScout Product Manager will be able to clearly envision and articulate what a market-leading product looks like, collaborate with the team to build it, and continue to drive enhancements.
• Define and prioritize key target segments, understanding market needs and working with customer groups / engagement teams to refine product strategy
• Scope out initial ideas and create mockups; create prototypes where appropriate
• Create functional design documentation based on defined business requirements, including developing user stories and supporting functional data model
• Engage with customers to understand the marketplace and competitor platforms, including technology, market share, advertising, and competitive SWOT analysis
• Work with internal engineering team/product development team on product build
• Author test scripts and scenarios to support Functional Testing and System Integration Testing activities
• Execute functional unit tests for newly developed functionality
• Monitor and report on progress for Functional Testing, System Integration Testing, and Release Management activities
• Review and prioritize customer requests for new features and enhancements and develop recommendations for inclusion in major / minor releases
• Support refinement and prioritization efforts of Feature and User Story Backlog
• Drive accessibility and compliance design and testing
• Initiate comprehensive assessments of relevant industry trends and business requirements in order to help successfully develop product roadmap and launch new products
• Capture feedback and measure feature adoption to assess the benefits delivered to customers
Can work anywhere in the U.S.
- Minimum of two (2) years' experience in iterative software delivery methodologies - Agile, SCRUM, etc.
Minimum of two (2) years' experience working with software developers/engineers
Minimum 1+ year of Salesforce configuration experience and working experience with data modeling in Salesforce and strong expertise in at least one of the following areas/modules:
Marketing Cloud / Pardot
Implementing Data Security
A Bachelor's degree
Experience/exposure with large-scale organizational change management efforts
Consulting and/or hands-on system implementation experience
UI Development within Salesforce strongly preferred
Experience with Salesforce Admin functionalities (Salesforce Advanced Administrator certified preferred)
Experience developing custom applications on the Salesforce platform
Experience with Salesforce AppExchange design and/or development
Excellent communication skills
Intellectual curiosity and strong ability to process and synthesize information
Strong problem-solving ability and design sense with desire to seek out innovative and elegant solutions
Comfort working with teams spread across multiple time zones
Ability to communicate using wireframes, user stories, whiteboarding, or other similar methods
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
- Deloitte Jobs