Kelly Services CDO Loan/Asset Administrator in Boston, Massachusetts
Our client, is the 6th largest financial services holding company in the United States, is currently seeking a CDO Loan/Asset Administrator for a 6 month contract to hire position. The position is located in Boston, MA.
By working for our client, you will be exposed to a company that has over $10 billion dollars in revenue, is traded on NYSE, work in a fast paced corporate environment with over 65,000 employees and be an integral part to the team.
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Competitive pay
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Paid holidays
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Year-end bonus program
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Recognition and incentive programs
- Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯Ã¢?Â¯ Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Pay Rate: $21.40/Hour
Collateralized Debt Obligation Group (CDO) is a division within U.S. Bank Global Corporate Trust Services, the premier CLO trustee in the industry. CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed securities, and Mezzanine debt.
CDO Loan/Asset Administration is responsible for monitoring and maintaining pools of bank loans that act as collateral for CDO/CLOs. This position is relied on by the Deal Administration, Analytics, and Relationship Management departments to process interest payments, principal payments, fees, borrowings, and new payment information in an accurate and timely manner.
• Associate's or Bachelor's degree in business administration or equivalent work experience.
• 6 months to 2 years in accounting and financial transactions and customer service activities.
• Strong reading comprehension, critical thinking, and analytical skills.
• Demonstrable ability to research and resolve payment and data discrepancies.
• Able to work independently with minimal guidance and as part of a team.
• Strong interpersonal skills including tact, diplomacy, and flexibility to work effectively with cross-functional teams across various sites.
• Able to prioritize workload and complete assignments in a timely manner with attention to detail and high degree of accuracy.
• Utilize logical reasoning and sound judgment to make appropriate decisions following established policies and procedures.
• Work experience administering bank loans a plus as well as experience with loan documents and/or legal documents.
*Important information :Ã¢?Â¯ This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch.Ã¢?Â¯ If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( email@example.com ) , however, your resume should be uploaded via the “SUBMIT RESUME” button included within*
Why Kelly ® ?
With Kelly, accounting and finance professionals like you will have access to some of the world’s most respected companies—providing you with challenging, high-visibility projects that can transform your career. We work with 90 of the Fortune 100 companies and found opportunities for more than 5,500 finance and accounting professionals last year. Let us help advance your career today.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/nontraditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce, including, but not limited to, minorities, females, individuals with disabilities, protected veterans, sexual orientation, gender identity. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.
- Kelly Services Jobs