Sleeping Dog Properties Carpenter in Boston, Massachusetts
$5,000 signing bonus after 90 days of employment for qualified candidates!
See below to learn more!
Are you seeking a dynamic carpentry opportunity within a sophisticated residential design and build construction company in the downtown Boston area?
Sleeping Dog Properties is a Boston-based design-build company founded in 1993. We have chosen to specialize within the construction industry by offering only experiences of exceptional quality. Our objective is to be recognized as the company that manages the finest residential, unique hospitality, and flagship retail projects in Boston and New England. We create properties of enduring value using superior design and finishes and support them with a deeply instilled ethic of personal service. Doing so allows Sleeping Dog Properties, Inc. to satisfy the needs and tastes of our discerning clients and to maintain our position as one of the industry’s best performers.
SDP is actively seeking to hire up to 5 experienced Carpenters. Carpenters at SDP work under the guidance and leadership of the Lead Carpenter and Site Supervisor. Carpenters will work on a variety of project sizes and are expected to take a project from frame to finish.
General Job Description:
● Reports to job-sites on time, alert, and able on a daily basis
● Ensures that he/she has the necessary tools and stock for upcoming carpentry tasks
● Sets up job-sites in the morning with the proper tools and equipment needed for that day
● Keeps job-sites clean and debris-free
● Cleans equipment as needed and securely stores equipment at end of day
● Wears personal protective gear including, but not limited to, safety glasses and ear protection at all times on the job.
● Provides guidance and supervision for apprentice carpenters and laborers
● Practices responsible tool care and maintenance
● Positively represents the company through all interactions including with co-workers, vendors and
●Accomplishes the work of the jobs/projects.
● OSHA-10, We will certify you
● RRP a plus, We will certify you
All general carpentry skills, plus the following
● Read and build from plans
● Generate stock lists and place orders
● Draw details as needed for custom parts and attachments
● Minimum 2 plus years experience
Health, Dental, Vision
Gym Membership Reimbursement