State Street Alternative Investment, Financial Reporting, AVP in Boston, Massachusetts
Alternative Investment, Financial Reporting, AVP
Be a part of the management team of a group of 200+ dedicated financial reporting professionals who are focused on delivering interim and annual US GAAP/IFRS financial statements to a diverse group of alternative investment managers.
- You’ll manage a diverse group of personnel involved in the preparation of interim / annual financial statements for alternative investments products (hedge, private equity, and real estate funds).
- You’ll act as the primary point of contact for clients with responsibility for implementing and supporting the service requirements of the various client relationships serviced within the group while ensuring that your clients’ regulatory and fund document deadlines are met
- You’ll be a source of technical support and guidance, including reviewing financial statements prepared by your teams and ensuring that all financial statements are accurate and prepared in accordance with the relevant GAAP prior to issuance to external parties (clients / auditors).
- You’ll set individual and team targets and priorities; maintain high standards of client service; conduct performance appraisals and give feedback on individual and team performance
- You’ll support new business integration and ensure operating models are designed to deliver best of breed service to clients leveraging global footprint as necessary
*Required Skills or Certifications*
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business or a related field
- 6-8 years of related experience including experience managing staff
- Strong knowledge of US GAAP/IFRS investment company financial statements
- Previous experience servicing alternative investments
- CPA is a plus
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong leadership abilities
- Ability to effectively represent the team to clients and internal stakeholders
Excellent attention to detail
Posted 21 Days Ago
- Full time