PAREXEL International LLC Inside Sales Executive in Billerica, Massachusetts
Inside Sales Executive
Apply NowSave Job
Job ID63977BRBillerica, Massachusetts
• Calling new and existing clients
• Respond to PI web leads / inbound requests as first point of contact to conduct needs assessment
• Use web-based tools such as Jigsaw, LinkedIn, Google, etc. to develop client contacts
• Complete 35+ calls daily
• Create 8 to 10 qualified meetings per month
• Develops sales opportunities by researching and identifying potential accounts, soliciting new account, building rapport, providing technical information and explanations, and preparing quotations.
• Sourcing new sales opportunities through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
• Work closely with all campaign stakeholders and Managers on specified campaigns to analyse performance and assess success / build contingency plan for lower than expected results.
• Work strategically with Marketing and Sales Teams to support marketing campaigns including promoting webinars, customer days and other marketing driven events through outbound engagement.
• Schedule introductory business development calls, conference calls
and demos between sales team members and target company decisionmakers.
• Work closely with field-based Business Development to ensure smooth transfer of information and accounts.
• Collaborate regularly with Marketing leads, Commercial Sales Operations & Senior Sales Leadership
• Routing qualified opportunities to the appropriate sales executives for further development and closure
• Track all activity with prospects and clients in SFDC
• Maintain and expand your database of prospects within your assigned territory
• Create new contacts daily through outbound calling and social selling
• Ensure contacts created are consented to receive further communication while adhering to data privacy laws (example GDPR)
• Accurate data entry
• Research accounts, identify key players and generate interestQualificationsKey Accountabilities:
• Track record of over-achieving quota
• Experience working with Salesforce.com or similar CRM
• Excellent verbal and written communications skills
• Ability to multi-task, prioritize, and manage time effectively
Proven inside sales experience
• BA/BS University degree with a concentration in marketing, promotions, advertising sales, or business administration – or related experience
• 3 to 5 years of industry experience preferred
• Familiarity with office software and phone systemsEEO DisclaimerParexel is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to legally protected status, which in the US includes race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran status.