S4 Inc. VP Cybersecurity Business Development in Bedford, Massachusetts
Job Title:VP Cybersecurity Business Development
Education/Experience:BS/BA and 10 years of experience
Salary:Commensurate with experience
Job Listing Number:RE23001
S4 Inc. is seeking a VP level candidate who will manage the business development and proposal development process in S4\'s functional area of Cybersecurity and Electromagnetic Spectrum Operations to ensure a smooth process that aligns with S4\'s goals and culture. They will ensure that the proposal development is proactive and anticipatory through supporting proposal capture efforts; researching, identifying, and conducting outreach to new partners and organizations while supporting and maintaining relationships of existing partners. This role will report directly to the COO and will work collaboratively with the Executive Team to establish objectives and develop long-range, strategic, and tactical plans.
- Lead the maturation and execution of corporate growth, business development and sales to DoD, DHS, and Federal Civilian Agencies.
- Collaborate with senior management to identify and strategize on new business opportunities.
- Build partnerships with industry leaders and other companies with relevant capabilities.
- Lead captures for the company, including the development of overall capture strategies, proposal win strategies, technical/management strategies, writing, and pricing strategies.
- Capable of writing and/or identifying resources in order to respond to technical requirements of RFI\'s and RFP\'s.
- - Bachelor\'s degree and 10 years of combined experience in strategy, business development, writing, capture, while driving top-line growth. - Experience leading a small business through periods of dynamic changes and challenges. - High-level contacts within Industry including familiarity with DoD Agencies and customer base. - Background in the Federal Contracting space, DoD experience a plus. - Exceptional leadership and people management skills. - Must be passionate about leading a diverse team in a culture where leaders are approachable, engaged, committed, and focused on our employees and customers. - Experience and ability to increase Pwin.
``` - Required Domain Areas: Cyber, Electromagnetic Spectrum Management Operations - Security clearance highly desired.
To apply to this position please go towww.s4inc.comand click on Careers to complete and an employment application and upload your resume.
S4 Inc. offers competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits package with 401(k), and universal time off. We are an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans/Disabled. S4 participates in the E-Verify employment verification program. Candidate selected must be able to obtain and maintain the security clearance required by the contract at all times.
If you are an individual with a disability or a disabled veteran and need a reasonable accommodation to apply to a position, please contact Michelle Sweeney, HR Manager, by phone at (781) 273-1600 extension 112 or by email at email@example.com.
\ \ For more information, or to apply now, you must go to the website below. Please DO NOT email your resume to us as we only accept applications through our website.\ \ https://s4inc.applicantpool.com/jobs/965838-170826.html