Actalent Associate Director in Bedford, Massachusetts
Please See Below for a Great Opportunity to advance your career with one of the top Scientific organizations in the Bedford, MA area! We are looking for a new Associate Director of Operations for our Pharmaceutical Manufacturing site!
If interested please reach our directly to Richard Saad at 781-917-1013!
Overall responsibilities include Operations Management for Aseptic and Dermatologic product lines, as well as oversight of Plant Services, Manufacturing & Validation Engineering, and Materials/warehousing. Overall responsibility for the inspection, maintenance, repair and servicing of plant equipment, buildings and facilities.
Coordinate production, Materials/warehousing, plant engineering and related support functions to maximize productivity, quality and profitability while minimizing cost and working within an established budget
• Responsible for identifying staffing and needs for training, developing and motivating subordinates in materials management, plant operations, facility maintenance and all system, process and equipment validations
• Prioritize production schedules based on inventory requirements, new product introduction, equipment efficiency and material supply
• Responsible for the inspection, maintenance, repair and servicing of plant equipment, buildings and facilities, ensuring building codes and safety standards are maintained
• Assure maintenance of materials, parts and specialized tools to prevent work stoppage; and, through subordinates, assure maintenance projects by employees or private contractors conform to specifications and contracts
• Interface with other Site Leaders to formulate and integrate manufacturing objectives to achieve overall company goals
• Hire, train and evaluate performance of subordinate personnel
• Achieve continuous improvement in final product yields for manufactured products and promote quality improvement activities
• Responsible for activities involved with building security
• Ensure that personnel are trained, per cGMP regulations, for all aspects of the jobs they are performing
aseptic technique, fill finish, pharmaceutical manufacturing, fda compliance, cgmp, sop, formulation
Additional Skills & Qualifications:
• B.S. in Engineering or other science required; Master’s degree preferred
• Minimum 10+ years in pharmaceutical manufacturing or compliance, with 5-8 years management experience
Actalent connects passion with purpose. Our scalable talent solutions and services capabilities drive value and results and provide the expertise to help our customers achieve more. Every day, our experts around the globe are making an impact. We’re supporting critical initiatives in engineering and sciences that advance how companies serve the world. Actalent promotes consultant care and engagement through experiences that enable continuous development. Our people are the difference. Actalent is an operating company of Allegis Group, the global leader in talent solutions.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Actalent Jobs