Kelly Services Production Processor Controller in Ayer, Massachusetts
DIRECT HIRE opportunity on 1st shift. Early Hours with the afternoon free!
• Prior food manufacturing experience is preferred but not required.
Job Title: Process Controller
MAIN PURPOSE OF ROLE
Responsible for the continued soymilk production and tofu production using proper formulation requirement and recipe.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Key Outputs Measurements / Performance Indicators
• Oversee the soymilk production process and ensure steady supply to the lines:
o Bean tank operations
• Check and ensure the quality of the soymilk
• Perform necessary minor mechanical adjustment as needed
• Prepare the production setup and formulation according to daily production schedule
o Soymilk solid and quality
o Coagulant amount and ratio
• Perform proper adjustment as needed to ensure final product within specification.
• Complete and maintain required production documents and records.
• Report and document any equipment/process abnormalities.
• Work closely with Production Lead and other functions as needed to perform effectively and efficiently.
• Adhere to all Safety and GMP regulations.
• Other duties or projects as assigned. •
KEY INTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
KEY EXTERNAL RELATIONSHIPS
KNOWLEDGE & SKILLS
• Problem-solving skills
• Knowledge of manufacturing methods and procedures
• High energy, productive, team player.
• Effective communication skills.
• Ability to lift
• Ability to push and/or pull full tofu carts with over 70lbs.
• Ability to constantly lift, bend, stretch, climb stairs, and stand during entire shift.
• Ability to work in extreme temperature conditions.
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE
• High school diploma/GED or equivalent.
4:00am-12:30pm Mon-Sat $16/hr.
**This position is being handled by a remote recruiter. Contact Jackie at email@example.com or apply today with your resume.
Why Kelly ® ?
As a worker today, it’s up to you to take charge of your career and look for opportunities to learn, grow, and achieve your potential. Helping you find what’s next is what we’re all about. We know what’s going on in the evolving world of work—just ask the 440,000 people we employ each year. Connecting with us means getting the support, guidance, and opportunities needed to take your career where you may have never imagined.
About Kelly ®
At Kelly, we’re always thinking about what’s next and advising job seekers on new ways of working to reach their full potential. In fact, we’re a leading advocate for temporary/non-traditional workstyles, because we believe they allow flexibility and tremendous growth opportunities that enable a better way to work and live. Connecting great people with great companies is what we do best, and our employment opportunities span a wide variety of workstyles, skill levels, and industries around the world.
Kelly is an equal opportunity employer committed to employing a diverse workforce and providing accommodations for people with disabilities in all parts of the hiring process as required under its Employment Accommodation Policy. Kelly will work with applicants to meet accommodation needs that are made known to Kelly in advance.
- Kelly Services Jobs