Sensata Technologies, Inc. Senior Director, Cyber Security in Attleboro, Massachusetts
Secure access to information assets is critical to achieve business objectives. The Senior Leader of the Cyber Security program is responsible for establishing and maintaining the information security program to ensure that information assets and associated technology, applications, systems, infrastructure and processes are adequately protected in the digital ecosystem in which we operate. The Senior Leader of the Cyber Security program is responsible for identifying, evaluating and reporting on legal and regulatory, IT, and cybersecurity risk to information assets, while supporting and advancing business objectives. Build a risk based cyber security program to protect, detect and respond to cyber security events that threaten the information assets of Sensata.
- Directs the development, deployment and execution of controls and defenses to ensure the security and risk mitigation of company infrastructure technology, information systems and digital payment systems
- Oversees analysis of business needs and establishes priorities for protection of critical systems and operational policies
- Establishes and implements appropriate standards and criteria for hardware, software, email and web firewall, access verification and encryption requirements
- Evaluates potential business impacts from security breaches and provides strategic and tactical guidance to business decision-makers
- Directs the development and execution of security systems compliance procedures
- Selects, develops and evaluates personnel to ensure the efficient operation of the function
Experience / Qualifications
- Minimum of Ten years of experience in a combination of information security, risk management, and IT or Operational Technology jobs (at least five must be in a senior leadership role)
- BS degree required, advanced degree preferred
- Budget Management - Ability to develop and present annual operation Expense and Capital budgets within the departmental budget process
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, interpersonal and collaborative skills, and the ability to communicate information security and risk-related concepts to technical and nontechnical audiences at various hierarchical levels, ranging from board members to individual technical specialists
- Strategic leader and builder of both vision and bridges, and able to energize the appropriate teams in the organization to meet the information security objectives of the company.
- Up-to-date knowledge of methodologies and trends in both business and IT
- Proven track record and experience in developing information security policies and procedures, as well as successfully executing programs that meet the objectives of excellence in a dynamic business environment
- Poise and ability to act calmly and competently in high-pressure, high-stress situations
- Must be a critical thinker, with strong problem-solving skills
- Knowledge and understanding of relevant legal and regulatory requirements, such as: Sarbanes-Oxley Act (SOX), TISAX, GDPR, CDPR, etc.
- Business ethics - Ability to practice and behave consistently and effectively in areas of business practice and conflicts of interest
- Communication - Ability to communicate effectively by getting the right message across to the right people at the right time on a regular basis
- Customer Orientation - Ability to meet customers’ expectations by identifying and anticipating customers’ needs and integrating these into work; ability to develop new added value for customers and act with the customer in mind
- Result orientation - Ability to take steps personally to ensure that mutual goals and performance targets are met within the appropriate timeframe
- Teamwork - Ability to work with others and work synergistically with fellow team-members • Planning and Organizing - Ability to plan, prioritize and organize work and schedules in all areas to meet requirements
- Problem solving - Ability to reach logical conclusions to situations by appropriately analyzing the situation. Balances the benefits, risks and consequences of actions
- Time Management - Ability to assessing your ability to manage your time, and the effectiveness of your team to reach department objectives
- Conflict management - Ability to recognize and work towards a mutually agreeable solution when confronted with conflict
- Decision making - Ability to think through possibilities and make sound decisions with appropriate degree of risk; knows when he / she has enough data to make an informed decision
- Resilience - Ability to work under pressure and prioritize
- Strategic thinking - Ability to turn strategy into action, to see the big picture and use this ability productively
- Managing objectives - Ability to decide what needs to be accomplished and design a plan to achieve the desired results
- Team Management - Ability to delegate, motivate, mentor, develop and manage team to achieve objectives. Manage external resource against SLA and operational metrics
Collaborating at Sensata means working with some of the world’s most talented people in an enriching environment that is constantly pushing towards the next best thing.
Employees work across functions, countries and cultures gaining new perspectives through mutual respect and open communication.
As OneSensata, we are working together to make things work together
NOTE: If you are a current Sensata employee (or one of our Affiliates), please back out of this application and log into Workday via the Company Intranet to apply directly. Type "FIND JOBS" in the Workday search bar.
Return to Sensata.com
We are ready for the next century.
Our vision is to be a world leader in mission-critical sensing and electrical protection while satisfying the world’s growing need for safety, efficiency and a clean environment and being a partner, employer and neighbor of choice. Our sensors are the fundamental building blocks needed for a smart, connected, electrified and, ultimately, autonomous world. Click here to find out more about our Future Focus
Sensing is what we do.
In fact, our name Sensata comes from the Latin word sensate for ‘those gifted with sense’. Our focus on sensing is also reflected in our logo, which spells Sensata in Braille.
Sensata Technologies is a world leader and early innovator in mission-critical sensors and controls designed to make the world cleaner, safer and more efficient. Mission-critical means products that are essential and difficult to do. You’ll find our 47,000 unique products in many applications – anywhere from automotive braking systems to aircraft flight controls.
Sensata devices are in systems that protect people and the environment, so what we do matters. We take pride in knowing our technologies improve safety, efficiency and comfort for millions of people every day.
If you are an individual who requires a reasonable accommodation in connection with the hiring process and/or to perform the essential functions of the position for which you applied, please make a request to the recruiter or contact email@example.com
Note to applicants for positions in the United States:
Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) is proud to be an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other basis protected by federal, state or local law.
Sensata Technologies, Inc. (US) participates in E-Verify. View the E-Verify posters
We are dedicated to ensuring our employees feel a sense of belonging and respect every day. We believe that every individual has unique insights that others can learn from. Working at Sensata means you can bring your whole self to the table. Our goal is to achieve fair representation of women, minorities, veterans, people with disabilities, and all types of diversity among all levels in our organization.
Sensata Technologies, Inc.
- Sensata Technologies, Inc. Jobs