Raytheon Technologies Senior Principal Planning and Production Control Leader in Andover, Massachusetts
Take your career to the next step; apply your skills to help in protecting our Nation and our Warfighters.
Here at Raytheon Technologies, we work together as one global team creating trusted, innovative solutions to make the world a safer place. Our innovation spans all domains: from land and sea to air, space and cyberspace. We’re inspired by a noble mission that’s shared by Raytheon Technologies employees around the globe and an inclusive culture that empowers employees and celebrates their contributions.
Raytheon Missiles & Defense Andover has an opening for a Senior Principal Planning and Production Control Leader at our Andover, MA facility.
Responsibilities to Anticipate:
• Team Building & Leadership
• Material Availability Analysis, Tracking, and Reporting
• Manage Kit Readiness including working with cross-functional team in BOM, Material Master, Process Engineering, Operations, and Document Control
• Releasing production orders in MRP system and confirming in shop floor system
• Coordinates kitting process with multiple stores and consolidation areas
• Provide production floor support including replacement part management, shop floor material staging, Work In Progress (WIP) movement through shared resource areas, completion of units in shop floor and MRP system, delivery to next step (inventory or shipment), and meeting MRP schedule
• Control the physical disposition of nonconforming or specially handled material including Return to Vendor, Purged material, WIP STOP per contractual restrictions, and configuration of components/sub-assemblies as required
• Maintain integrity of the shop floor, MRP, and inventory systems through key performance metrics
• Process piece part movement to support internal build requirements through subcontractors, internal shared resources, and other Raytheon Technologies facilities.
The successful candidate has working knowledge of Material Requirements Planning (MRP) systems in a manufacturing environment and utilizes data-driven decision making to enable effective material and workforce forecasting.
Act as PC and Operations direct interface with Raytheon Global Supply Chain Management team and external Supply Base.
This role requires successful daily interaction with cross functional teams, programs and business units to maintain and meet organizational goals and objectives. These groups include: planning, production control, operations, quality, and manufacturing/test/design engineering.
Manufacturing/Test/Design Engineering, Integrated Supply Chain, Finance, and Maintenance Operations. The individual in this role will need to quickly develop credibility and influence while leveraging strong interpersonal skills; aligning the operations’ execution plan to meet critical customer deadlines with supply chain strategies and financial targets.
You will foster a working environment that promotes safety, security, compliance and quality while achieving overall customer requirements. You will actively establish, lead and participate in continuous improvement projects within RMD, as well as, at the enterprise level.
An advanced degree in a related field and minimum 5 years of experience
Qualifications You Must Have:
Bachelor’s degree in a major related to the various required and desired skills and general job responsibilities
8 years of experience in planning, scheduling, production control, supply chain, manufacturing, operations, finance, project management or a related field.
The ability to obtain and maintain a US security clearance. U.S. citizenship is required as only U.S. citizens are eligible for a security clearance.
Qualifications We Value:
MRP knowledge, SAP PRISM experience preferred
Experience in Material and Inventory Control-type systems such as Kanban, SMI, Continuous Flow Manufacturing
Experience utilizing lean manufacturing concepts
Experience with MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook/Skype)
Must be a well-organized professional who requires minimal supervision, works well with teammates and customers
Will work across business areas and interface at all levels of organization
Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to coordinate with various disciplines
Strong analytical, problem solving and business skills
Lead in a team-based, customer focused, safety conscious manufacturing environment and make decisions with minimal supervision
Excellent communication (written and verbal) and solid interpersonal skills; uses appropriate levels of energy to create enthusiasm
What We Offer :
Whether you’re just starting out on your career journey or are an experienced professional, we offer a robust total rewards package that goes above and beyond with compensation; healthcare, wellness, retirement and work/life benefits; career development and recognition programs. Some of the superior benefits we offer include parental (including paternal) leave, flexible work schedules, achievement awards, educational assistance and child/adult backup care.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs