Skyworks RF Test Validation Summer/Fall Co-op in Andover, Massachusetts
RF Test Validation Summer/Fall Co-op
Apply now »
Date:Nov 19, 2022
Location: Andover, MA, US
If you are looking for a challenging and exciting career in the world of technology, then look no further. Skyworks is an innovator of high performance analog semiconductors whose solutions are powering the wireless networking revolution. At Skyworks, you will find a fast-paced environment with a strong focus on global collaboration, minimal layers of management and the freedom to make meaningful contributions in a setting that encourages creativity and out-of-the-box thinking. Our work culture values diversity, social responsibility, open communication, mutual trust and respect. We are excited about the opportunity to work with you and glad you want to be part of a team of talented individuals who together can change the way the world communicates.
Requisition ID: 69446
This RF Test Engineer Co-Op will support RF test evaluation of RF products such as RF switches, RF couplers, RF filters, digital attenuators, and integrated front-end module products. Require strong back ground in RF and Microwave design. Knowledgeable in RF testing and RF equipment setup. Good data summary and presentation skills. Perform RF Test, evaluate, summarize, and present data to design engineers. Understand RF parameters and be able to communicate effectively to assist in design evaluation and debugging of RF products.
Must have the ability to do Co-Op term of 6 months prior to graduation within one the following time frames:
- during the Summer/Fall 2023 Co-Op Term (July 2023 – Dec 2023)
• Must be currently enrolled in an Electrical Engineering BS or MS/PhD program, and must be returning to school after the completion of this Co-Op
• Must-Have knowledge in RF parameters (insertion loss, return loss, harmonics, IMD, IIP2/3, VSWR, NF, etc.)
• Must-Have experience in using RF equipment such as oscilloscope, VNA, spectrum analyzer, RF sources
• Strong back ground in RF and Microwave design
• RFIC Design and Simulation experience will be a plus
• Good communication and presentation skills
Skyworks is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Nearest Major Market:Boston Job Segment: Summer Internship, Test Engineer, Electrical Engineering, Front End, Network, Entry Level, Engineering, Technology
Apply now »
Find similar jobs: