Raytheon Technologies Production Supervisor - 3rd shift in Andover, Massachusetts
Raytheon Missile Defense (RMD) has an opportunity to join the Microelectronics Assembly RF Head Factory value stream as a Production Superviosr. This position has overall responsibility for the manufacturing operation team on 3rd shift in a fast paced, multi-shift, high volume environment that produces products using cutting edge technologies.
The Team Lead ensures that all product meets contractual quality, cost, and schedule requirements by planning, organizing, and directing the flow of production while maintaining a safe work environment.
The position is responsible for the effective execution of the manufacturing operations strategy, using the available control systems, tools and metrics to accurately measure progress, identify root causes of failure modes, assess production capacity, resolve quality and staffing issues and develop/implement corrective action plans.
In addition to the above, responsibilities include:
· Schedule and cost accountability
· Effectively manage day to day assignments for 15-20 represented employees
· Workload planning and forecasting
· Employee training
· Time and attendance tracking
· Safety and or continuous improvement initiatives
· Enforcing company policies and procedures
This position can be a Salary Grade G08 or Salary Grade G09 based on the candidate's qualifications as they relate to the skills, experience and responsibility requirements for the position.
· 4 years of work experience in production / manufacturing / operations or similar environments
· U.S. Citizenship status is required as this position needs an active U.S. Security Clearance as of day one of employment
· Experience with microelectronics fabrication
· Experience with managing high volume manufacturing lines
· Previous experience supervising bargaining unit employees
· Excellent communication (written and verbal)
· Self-directed individual
· Experience working with Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, PowerPoint, Project, and Access)
Must be able to operate within a clean room environment
· Previous leadership and management experience in manufacturing or similar environments
· Experience with Lean manufacturing and/or Six Sigma or other similar process improvement methodologies
· Experience utilizing business systems and tools that aid in managing labor, processes, and budgets
Required Education (including Major):
· BS/BA degree in a related field to the above job description or equivalent education and work experience.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs