ManpowerGroup New Product Integration Engineer in Andover, Massachusetts
Our client, in Electrical Component Manufacturing is seeking a New Product Integration Engineer - PCB to join their PCB team. As a New Product Integraton Engineer, you will be supporting new customer development in the AI, Automotive, Industrial, and Defense industry. The ideal candidate will have SMT experience, Project Management Experience, and PCB or other electrical component manufacturing background which will align successfully in the organization.
Job Title: New Product Integration Engineer - PCB
Location: Andover, MA 01810
Pay Range: 120000 +
What you will be doing:
• Will work NPI products that are designed and built using our in house highly automated lines working with technologies such as multi-layer high density pcb designs, leading edge SMT assembly, advanced packaging magnetics assembly, thermal transfer molding, state of the art pcb processing/plating fabrication, laser marking, singulation, and test.
• Works closely with Mechanical and PCB layout groups. Participates early on in product development design reviews providing feedback on manufacturability and helps incorporate latest technology advancements and design rules.
• Develops approaches and plans on with how to assemble and build new products. Works closely with the Manufacturing Engineering and Process Engineering teams on what is needed to execute the new design builds.
• Propose and manage design of experiments to develop and verify process improvements while identifying and developing new processes and equipment required for successful introduction of new products.
• Bachelor's Degree in Mechanical, Chemical, Materials Science, Industrial or Manufacturing Engineering. Master’s degree is a plus.
• 5-10 years’ experience with electronics packaging and/or a manufacturing.
• Familiarity with advanced packaging and processing strategies for system in a package devices (SIP) incorporating high layer count laminate (PCB) and ceramic substrates, ferrites, flip chips, BGA’s, lead-free soldering, MSL, transfer molding and encapsulation a plus.
• trong fundamental knowledge and ability to analyze high volume, high density SMT processes. Skills include sound understanding of Solder Stencil Printing, Pick and Place, SPI, AOI, reflow and pcb cleaning.
If this is a role that interests you and you’d like to learn more, click apply now and a recruiter will be in touch with you to discuss this great opportunity. We look forward to speaking with you!
About ManpowerGroup, Parent Company of: Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells
ManpowerGroup® (NYSE: MAN), the leading global workforce solutions company, helps organizations transform in a fast-changing world of work by sourcing, assessing, developing, and managing the talent that enables them to win. We develop innovative solutions for hundreds of thousands of organizations every year, providing them with skilled talent while finding meaningful, sustainable employment for millions of people across a wide range of industries and skills. Our expert family of brands – Manpower, Experis, Talent Solutions, and Jefferson Wells – creates substantial value for candidates and clients across more than 75 countries and territories and has done so for over 70 years. We are recognized consistently for our diversity - as a best place to work for Women, Inclusion, Equality and Disability and in 2022 ManpowerGroup was named one of the World's Most Ethical Companies for the 13th year - all confirming our position as the brand of choice for in-demand talent.
ManpowerGroup is committed to providing equal employment opportunities in a professional, high quality work environment. It is the policy of ManpowerGroup and all of its subsidiaries to recruit, train, promote, transfer, pay and take all employment actions without regard to an employee's race, color, national origin, ancestry, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, religion, age, disability, protected veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable law.
- ManpowerGroup Jobs