Raytheon Technologies Manager (Program Cost, Schedule & Control) Remote Opportunity! in Andover, Massachusetts
This position is for a Principal Program Cost Schedule & Control Analyst, working within the Raytheon Missiles & Defense (RMD) Operations, Supply Chain, and Quality (OSQ) Finance organization. This role is on the Material Execution (ME) Team, supporting the Air Power Mission Area.
We have an excellent opportunity for an experienced and dedicated finance professional to join our Air Power Material Execution Finance team as the lead analyst supporting a diverse portfolio of programs.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the management of 1-2 direct reports.
The candidate will be responsible for the preparation and control of contractual cost and schedules requiring validated cost/schedule control systems, material EAC development, earned value management and variance reporting.
This role requires the candidate to successfully and proactively team with the Global Supply Chain Management (GSCM) program leads, supporting both program and functional level management reviews.
The successful candidate for this role will be able to demonstrate strong technical knowledge as well as the ability to the ability to recognize and resolve issues through strong leadership and clear communication.
As the team lead, the candidate will partner cross-functionally with the GSCM leads, Control Account Managers (CAMs), OSQ finance and the various program offices in a fast-paced environment.
This position can be remote at the discretion of the hiring manager.
• 6+ years of work experience related to this job description
• Experienced with desktop computer skills, particularly in the use of the MS Office suite
• Experience with key finance tools including Earned Value Management System (EVMS) and APEX
• Operations and/or GSCM experience with Baselining, Estimates at Completion (EACs), Program costs & schedule tracking, proposals, and sales & rate forecasting.
• Strong analytical, problem solving and decision-making skills
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills with ability to communicate complex information in a concise manner to a cross functional team
• Independent, self-motived, and highly organized
• Innovative, strategic thinker
• Demonstrated experience with tools such as Business Warehouse, PRISM, and Operations/Material dashboard.
• Microsoft Office Suite: Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
• Ability to meet critical deadlines and develop applied solutions and process improvements
Required Education (including Major):
• Bachelor's Degree from an accredited University or College in Finance or related discipline
This position requires either a U.S. Person or a Non-U.S. Person who is eligible to obtain any required Export Authorization.
Raytheon is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, age, color, religion, creed, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected Veteran status.
- Raytheon Technologies Jobs