Honeywell Quality Engineer III in Acton, Massachusetts
Be a part of a team of Quality Engineers at the Acton site that applies its expertise and knowledge in finding innovative, cost-effective means to improve quality output and continuous improvements by working with Operations, Engineering, Operations AME and Sourcing. You will drive process initiatives that ensures compliance with customer requirements, regulatory agencies, government regulations and engineering specifications while instilling site accountability for governance of the Quality System, product acceptance and, product quality.
Solve problems where analysis of a situation is required in order to meet the requirements of the customer; use problem analysis to proactively identify quality process solutions
Balance business needs, aggressive timelines, site goals in Quality Engineering
Provide analysis of data in support of quality and process improvements
Risk analysis: Ensure manufacturing processes are audited end-to-end and control plans meet customized criteria for offerings
Coordinate resolution: Work as a team with the right stakeholders cross-functionally to identify solutions. This may include other sites, and 3rd party suppliers.
Cost improvement analysis: This would include, but not limited to, working on opportunities to improve processes by using various tools, work with the design team to implement design changes post analysis, ensure robustness in manufacturing lines and engage with suppliers for quality related issues
Drive technical solutions
Sound understanding of ISO standards and experienced in use of standard statistical analysis and problem-solving techniques to determine product acceptance
YOU MUST HAVE:
▪ Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related technical field (Mechanical Engineering background preferred)
▪ Manufacturing experience in a fast-paced environment – must have worked in manufacturing quality in mechanical industry
▪ Ability to collaborate effectively with internal/external customers
▪ Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
▪ Demonstrated application of continuous improvement
▪ Hands-on work ethic and ability to work independently
▪ Able to influence changes that positively impact production
▪ Knowledge of quality assurance standards
▪ Experience implementing Quality Management systems
▪ Six Sigma Greenbelt desired
▪ SAP experience would be a plus
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
- Honeywell Jobs