Aerotek Assembler in Acton, Massachusetts
This company assembles valves that are used on air purification systems. They are looking for both entry-level and skilled assemblers.
• Comply with all Safety policies
• Assemble and test a variety of electro-mechanical products.
• Follow verbal and written instruction such as blueprints, visual aids and redlined documents to accomplish daily production schedule.
• Material handling of product from component level to packaging of final assemblies for shipment.
• Inventory control of all products worked on, from cycle count to daily transacting.
• Collection of quality data in all areas.
• Participate in continuous improvement activities.
Pay Range: $19.50-21 depending on experience
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing® Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.
The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.
- Aerotek Jobs