Peopleclick Account Executive in Waltham, Massachusetts
- Job ID:
- Position Type:
- Travel Required:
Email a Friend
Apply with LinkedIn
The Account Executive is responsible for creating sales revenue from new and existing customers and maximizing revenue generation within medium to large enterprise and fortune accounts. This includes accurately forecasting business and market needs, formulating and implementing sales strategy, and achieving sales targets, while ensuring high customer satisfaction. The Account Executive will be responsible for sales methodology and managing the account throughout the sales process including account penetration, prospect qualification, sales process planning, negotiation, and closing. Additional responsibilities include understanding market requirements, product capabilities and future industry developments and trends; working with marketing, sales support, and contract administration with lead generation, responding to Requests for Proposal (RFPs), writing proposals and quotations, contract negotiations, updating sales force automation and all other aspects of the sales process.
• Prospecting, qualifying, developing, and closing sales opportunities within a defined territory using a formal sales methodology
• Forecasting and tracking of sales opportunities
• Effectively resource and lead an account team to develop and close sales opportunities
• Achieving sales targets
• Understanding industry trends, product capabilities and customer requirements
• Communicating value proposition based on customer requirements
• Establishing executive level, long term customer relationship for future cross-sell and up-sell opportunities
• Software sales experience, including selling high-volume software solutions to enterprise accounts
• Proven Track Record in over-achieving quarterly and annual quota. Experience consistently exceeding assigned quota, with demonstrated success in accurately forecasting quarterly and annual targets
• Demonstrated experience using sales analytics to ensure visibility of the pipeline to sales management for forecasting and business planning
• Expert understanding of the HR/financial issues, processes, and systems involved in running major organizations
• Demonstrable knowledge of key human resources processes used in talent management (specifically recruitment, performance management, succession and compensation).
• Proven solution sales experience, demonstrating a strategic approach in (i) identifying market size and focus; (ii) developing sales pipelines; (iii) penetrating new accounts; and (iv) driving the sales process through the selling environment to close
• Demonstrated initiative; implementing business plans and executing sales initiatives at a senior level
• Must have strong knowledge of Human Capital or Human Resources software concepts and expert software industry knowledge, while continuously improving individual Peoplefluent
• Talent Management product knowledge
• Experience managing the sales cycle from business champion to the SVP HR/CIO/CFO/CEO level.
• Solid knowledge of and experience in formal sales training
• Strong problem solving and analytical skills
• Experience implementing and utilizing sales automation tools (preferably Salesforce.com)
• Knowledge of relevant technology and platforms including software applications in a hosted or SaaS environment
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because of race, color, sex, age, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender identity, status as a veteran, and basis of disability or any other federal, state or local protected class.