Capstone Logistics Warehouse Unloaders in Taunton, Massachusetts
JOIN CAPSTONE LOGISTICS! Capstone Logistics is a fast growing company focused on 3rd party services in distribution centers across the nation. We are in 45 states and over 400+ DC's across the US.
We are looking for Warehouse Unloaders to join our team and be part of something great.
We offer opportunity for advancement and pay incentives.
Our comprehensive benefits include medical, dental, and optical after 60.
If you are looking for a competitive wage, solid opportunities and a career path to success, we have a great opportunity currently at our facility in Taunton, MA
- Ability to understand and perform all aspects of receiving /unloading or loading operations within a warehouse facility
- Working alone or in teams with minimal supervision to accomplish job duties
- Working with a high level of direct contact with customer's staff and outside delivery personnel; emphasis is placed on the ability to relate in a positive, friendly manner
- Handle the movement of pallets and cases on and off trailers and other vehicles by using a forklift, pallet jack, clamp and slip machines, or by hand
Compensation: Training pay $11/hr.
Average Production Pay: $15- $16 Hr
Shifts available: 5:40AM -- Until Finish Sunday to Thursday
Candidates must have a flexible schedule willing to work overtime, weekends, and holidays when required.
- Handle the movement of pallets and cases on and off trailers on a forklift or pallet jack
- Proper stacking of cases on pallets in orderly fashion to ensure safety of others and safe transport of product
- Proper lifting techniques; be able to mount and dismount forklift and pallet jack, slip, clamp.
- Lift, push, pull and carry cases ranging from 5 to 80 pounds in weight for a sustained time of up to 2 hours while stooping, twisting, lifting overhead and bending repeatedly.
Ability to sit or stand for extended periods of time while operating power equipment.
Ability to withstand constant changes in temperatures caused by working different locations in the warehouse
- Hearing capabilities to recognize signal horns of equipment moving through warehouse
If you're a highly motivated self-starter,
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled