J&J Family of Companies Senior Manager Commercial Strategy, Global Strategic Marketing - Enabling Technologies in Raynham, Massachusetts
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is searching for a Senior Manager, Commercial Strategy for the Global Strategic Marketing - Enabling Technologies team. This position can be seated in either Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN or West Chester, PA.
DePuy Synthes Companies of Johnson & Johnson is the largest, most innovative and comprehensive orthopaedic and neurological business in the world. DePuy Synthes Companies will offer an unparalleled breadth and depth of products, services and programs in the areas of joint reconstruction, trauma, spine, sports medicine, neurological, craniomaxillofacial, power tools and biomaterials. Building on the legacy and strengths of two great companies, we are creating one organization that will be agile and better equipped in today's evolving health care environment. With a focus on activating insights to develop innovative, comprehensive solutions, we are inspired to advance patient care in greater ways than either company could accomplish on its own.
This Marketing position will be responsible for developing & implementing the commercial strategies and branding for a new category within the Spine portfolio. This would include management of the entire commercial strategy for a large product development program, particularly focused on branding, product positioning/messaging, health economics and market access, value proposition, pricing and other promotional strategies.
This position will:
Indirectly lead a cross functional team with the opportunity to evolve into a direct team over time.
Require significant collaboration with internal and external partners particularly Health Care Economics, Clinical & Regulatory as well as outside agencies to translate relevant clinical and economic trends into commercial strategies.
Participate and help create and drive the short and long term commercial strategy, as well as ensure collaboration with Regional marketing counterparts to develop and execute product positioning & launch strategies.
Develop sustainable relationships with Worldwide KOL’s, Sales, Cross-Functional, Marketing, and Regional leadership.
Participate effectively as team player with high quality standards, display knowledge and expertise of sound strategic and management practices.
Demonstrate effective planning and prioritization skills.
Exhibit drive to establish self as the expert for their product franchise, job responsibilities, but most importantly marketing and promotion.
Critically examine market dynamics to develop and support strategic and tactical plans.
• A minimum of a of Bachelor's Degree is required; MBA and or advanced degree is preferred.
• A degree in Marketing, Healthcare, or business related field is preferred.
• A minimum of ten (10) years of total business experience is required.
• A minimum of five (5) years of experience in Medical Device, Diagnostic, Pharmaceutical, AND/OR health care related consumer products is preferred.
• Pre AND/OR post launching branding/ promotional experience is required.
• Digital marketing experience is preferred.
• Experience working for a creative or advertising agency is preferred.
• Experience working with healthcare professionals is preferred.
• Demonstrated experience building strong partnerships between cross functional teams (sales, marketing, clinical, R&D, HEMA, operations, AND/OR other key functional stakeholders) to deliver business objectives is required
• Strong communication and presentation skills as well as effective planning and prioritization skills are required.
• Direct and indirect leadership skills and the ability to influence without authority is required.
• Demonstrated ability to work autonomously to deliver business results is required.
• This position can be based in Raynham, MA, Warsaw, IN or West Chester, PA and may require up to 30% of domestic and international travel.
North America-United States-Indiana-Warsaw, North America-United States-Pennsylvania-West Chester
Depuy Orthopaedics. Inc. (6029)