Integer Lean Material Analyst in Raynham, Massachusetts
The primary purpose of this job is to plan, communicate, purchase and monitor resource requirements to ensure timely and cost-effective receipt of required material and efficient delivery of finished product to customers. Analyze, identify and correct inventory problems. Develop production and MRP schedules to ensure sales objectives are met.
Key Accountabilities and Responsibilities
- Adheres to Integer Core Beliefs and all safety and quality requirements.
- Leads Lean material flow and inventory management initiatives in a proactive manner. Establishes production schedules, and devises methods and SOPs to achieve effective and efficient movement of materials and finished goods while maintaining minimum inventory investment.
- Anticipates and communicates current and potential problems (solutions) and opportunities for Plant management action.
- Analyzes inventory variances, identifies root causes and provides effective corrective action.
- Identifies and communicates current and potential problems and opportunities so the management team can make appropriate decisions.
- Maintains a computerized MRP and master scheduling system and assures system maintenance.
- Interfaces and coordinates between manufacturing, procurement, engineering, finance, and suppliers regarding component and schedule requirements and changes.
- Purchases and expedites direct materials per peripheral processes to meet production requirements. Facilitates customer service relations between customers and suppliers.
- Leads/participates in cost reduction, process improvement and quality improvement teams.
- Performs other functions as required.
Minimum Education: Bachelor’s degree in related field.
Minimum Experience: 3-5 years related experience.
Specialized Knowledge: Proven experience in understanding and application of Lean Manufacturing principles. Working knowledge of computer managed manufacturing systems.
Special Skills: Excellent organizational and communication skills. Demonstrated ability to work in and foster a team based environment
Other: APICS certification (CPIM) or coursework preferred.
- Employee Type: Full-Time
- Location: Raynham,MA
- Job Type: Purchasing - Procurement
- Experience: At least 3 year(s)
- Date Posted: 7/15/2017