State Street Accounting Assistant, A2 in Quincy, Massachusetts
Across the globe, institutional investors rely on us to help them manage risk, respond to challenges, and drive performance and profitability. We keep our clients at the heart of everything we do, and smart, engaged employees are essential to our continued success.
Our promise to maintain an environment where every employee feels valued and able to meet their full potential infuses our company values. It’s also part of our commitment to inclusion, development and engagement, and corporate social responsibility. You’ll have tools to help balance your professional and personal life, paid volunteer days, and access to employee networks that help you stay connected to what matters to you. Join us.
State Street is an Affirmative Action/ Equal Opportunity Employer/Vet/Disability.
This position is in Accounting Operations and the candidate will be involved with setting up billing contract base on the fee schedule in the Corporate Billing System (CBS) and also manage incoming emails from the central email box. The candidate will need to multi task and can quickly adapt to new processes and procedures.
- Understand billing process flow from Fee schedule/Contract setup to Invoice creation
- Setup client fee schedules via CBS
- Manage incoming emails form central email box
- Provide guidance to business on all billing related inquires when required.
- Research and resolve aged unbilled items and create management reporting
- Billing background preferred
- Intermediate/advanced knowledge of Excel, Access, and word
- Self-motivated and willing to take on additional tasks
- High degree of attention to detail and well organized
- Ability to multi task and manage priorities
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
Job Title: Accounting Assistant, A2
Job ID: 161898
Full/Part Time: Full FTE