inVentiv Health 0000102903-Clinical Research Coordinator in Massachusetts
Duties and Responsibilities:
For investigator-initiated sponsored research (IISR):
• Assists with the preparation, analysis and documentation of the Fair Market Value (FMV) Analysis of the IISR budgets.
• Submits and maintains project codes, purchase order requests, and enters information into and updates the IISR system.
• Updates and maintains safety notification system.
• Processes payments to investigators and records payments in the IISR system.
• Processes drug orders under supervision of Study Lead and records in the IISR system.
• Coordinates GMA Research staff meetings, sending meeting agenda and documents and recording the meeting minutes.
• Maintain GMA Research presence on cross-functional and departmental platforms.
• Supports operational excellence through collaboration with GMA Research and cross-functional teams.
• Collects and enters Confidentiality Agreements into legal system.
For Medical Affairs Company Sponsored (MACS):
• Contributes to internal and external tracking of MACS through collaboration with cross-functional teams and routine data entry
• BS/RN/RPh degree with 2+ years of progressive experience in Medical Affairs and/or Clinical Operations
• Excellent interpersonal and negotiation skills
• Strong verbal and written communication skills
• Proven problem solving and decision making skills
• Ability to work in a team environment and independently
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.