inVentiv Health 0000102394-Quality Control Analyst in Massachusetts
• This position will perform supportive activities for general lab readiness, focusing on the QC raw material program and material sampling and sample handling.
• Perform clean room sampling of a variety of chemicals, for a variety of purposes.
• Use a variety of laboratory instrumentation and computer systems to collect and record data (such as SAP and LIMS).
• Follow SOPs to perform routine and non-routine methods requiring cGMP skills and understanding of biology and chemistry principles.
• Demonstrate a functional and basic theoretical understanding of laboratory, material sampling and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs).
• Maintain data integrity and ensure compliance with company SOPs, specifications and cGMP regulations.
• Exercise judgment within generally defined Quality Control procedures and practices to troubleshoot problems and/or formulate solutions.
• Decisions have moderate impact on future Quality Control processes and procedures.
• Occasionally participate in cross-functional efforts involving teams.
• Receives general instructions on new assignments and limited instruction on routine work.
• May assist in training other QC Analysts on routine procedures and practices.
• May be required to work overtime or be assigned to a different shift as needed.
• May perform equipment maintenance and calibrations as required.
• May perform other duties as assigned.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
• Degree in any Life Sciences with relevant laboratory coursework and 2-5 years of relevant experience.
• Previous experience in a regulated environment desirable.
• Ability to handle multiple tasks concurrently, and in a timely fashion.
• Must have basic understanding of sampling methods and laboratory instrumentation.
• Must be able to communicate effectively with supervisors and peers.
• Must be able to read, write and converse in English.
• Must be computer literate. Able to navigate, conduct searches, and complete online forms on Personal Computer for the purposes of training, performance management, and self service applications.
• Good interpersonal skills and be able to work effectively and efficiently in a team environment.
• Knowledge of cGMP manufacturing preferred.
• Knowledge of basic chemical and biological safety procedures.
• Must display eagerness to learn and continuously improve.
• Must have the following personal attributes: integrity and trust, work ethic, sound judgment, intellectual honesty, pragmatism, courage and conviction.
• In general, the position requires a combination of sedentary work and standing for extended periods of time in the Quality Control labs.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details or to apply for this job, please contact:email@example.com
inVentiv Health, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/Disabled/Vets that values the strength that diversity brings to the workplace.