Kelly Services Material Handler Needed for 1st Shift! in Marlborough, Massachusetts
Kelly Services is seeking an experienced Material Handler for our bio-manufacturing client in Marlborough, MA. This s a full time, 1+ year temporary position on 1st shift . Pay is $13.15/hr. to start with benefits available in the first 30 days.
Executes receiving, storing, picking, staging and distribution of materials required for manufacture of bulk drug product.
Key responsibilities / essential functions:
• Physically and systemically receives/issues individual material requisitions and purchase orders from internal and external departments, vendors, and clients.
• Perform physical movement of materials from one area to another using handcarts and stock picker.
• Maintains inventory accuracy by identifying, labeling, and placing materials and supplies in stock; recording location of inventory.
• Conducts and verifies cycle counts and assists with the investigation of discrepancies.
• Accurately and efficiently picks materials for production use as indicated on material request forms, records accurately, and completes associated systemic transactions.
• Picks parts/products for shipments ensuring accuracy of identification and quantity.
• Create and/or maintain both paper-based and systemic transactional inventory records.
• Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication skills.
• Processes and transacts returned material and supplies from production by verifying lot identifying information and quantities, repackaging (if necessary), placing materials in stock, and executing transactions within the inventory control database system.
• Reads and follows standard operating procedures and/or receives verbal instructions regarding duties to be performed.
• Review completed cGMP documentation for accuracy.
• Authors, collaborates on, and drives to closure documents related to quality excursions; including NCMRs, Deviations, and CAPAs.
• Handle and deliver products and hazardous materials in compliance with all governmental regulations and Company Policies.
• Actively participate in maintaining a safe work environment by completing required training, providing suggestions for improving the health and safety program and bringing unsafe acts and/or conditions to the attention of management.
• Complies with all EHS and Quality policies and procedures.
• Perform other duties as assigned.
6+ month’s prior material handling experience in a manufacturing environment
Experience with inventory counts
High school diploma or GED
In addition to working with the world’s most recognized and trusted name in staffing, Kelly employees can expect:
Medical, Vision, and Dental insurance options
Year-end bonus program
Recognition and incentive programs
Access to continuing education via the Kelly Learning Center
Important information: This position is recruited for by a remote Kelly office, not your local Kelly branch. To be considered for this position, you must use the “submit now” button below to submit your resumes. If you have questions about the position, you may contact the recruiter recruiting for this position ( Melody at firstname.lastname@example.org ) however your resume must be received via the “submit now” button included within.
We invite you to bookmark our Web site and encourage you to review it regularly for new opportunities worldwide: www.kellyservices.com at http://www.kellyservices.com/ .
Kelly Services® is a U.S.-based Fortune 500 company. With our global network of branch locations, we are uniquely positioned to provide our customers with international staffing support and our employees with diverse assignments around the world.
Kelly Services is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Why Kelly ® ?
At Kelly Services ® , we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100 ™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
AboutKelly Services ®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2016 was $5.3 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook , LinkedIn and Twitter .
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law. at https://www.dol.gov/ofccp/regs/compliance/posters/ofccpost.htm