Canyon Ranch SpaClub On- Call Guest Services Representative in Lenox, Massachusetts
At Canyon Ranch our mission is to inspire people to make a commitment to healthy living, turning hopes and intentions into the highest enjoyment of life. Every member of our team is passionate about inspiring our guests and each other to make that commitment to healthy living… and change lives forever. Our team has tremendous longevity, where more than half have been with Canyon Ranch for at least five years. Our culture is one of caring and helping, where we delight in making a difference in someone’s life. We were the pioneers in the healthy living vacations, and continue to offer a world class experience to our guests and staff every day. If you have passion and care to make a difference, please introduce yourself by applying, and learn more about our exceptional team at Canyon Ranch.
We currently have an opportunity for a Guest Services Representative (On-Call) in our Lenox, MA location..
Scope: Welcomes all guests and disseminates pertinent stay information. Assists guests with reservations to local restaurants, public transportation and sales of local cultural event tickets.
- Greets and registers guests upon arrival.
- Prepares incoming and in-house guest gifts.
- Processes guest ticket requests and coordination for all cultural venues.
- Assists guests with securing reservations to local restaurants, pubic transportation (plane, train and limo) and other similar requests. Answers all phone requests for guests.
- Acts as a Bell person (park cars, tag luggage, carry bags), and PBX Operator (answer outside calls) as requested.
- Able to use Concept to view itineraries and services for guests.
- Prepares shift audits on a daily basis and maintains balance in cash drawer while handling cash.
- May be asked to park guest cars or run the occasional errand off property using a Canyon Ranch vehicle.
- Performs other job-related duties as needed or directed.
- Must posses a sense of pride in achieving Canyon Ranch’s standards of hospitality.
- Must have excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Must be proficient in Microsoft Windows.
- Must have an aptitude for Guest Services, a cheerful and positive attitude, and be able to remain calm in stressful situations.
- Must have an aptitude for mathematics and computer accuracy.
- Must be able to perform repetitive tasks.
About Canyon Ranch At Canyon Ranch we understand that benefits matter. We are unique in the hospitality industry in our philosophy that all staff members are encouraged to take advantage of classes, lectures, spa and fitness equipment & programs offered every day. In addition, staff members are eligible for generous discounts on services, hotels stays, products and even community partner discounts.
Complimentary access to dozens of movement classes and lectures every day
Complimentary access to gyms and fitness facilities
Monthly Family Night programming for staff members to bring a guest and enjoy special staff only events presented by our professionals
Access to wearable fitness technology and other products that motivate at our cost through convenient payroll deductions
Employee Assistance Plan
Paid Time Off
Location: Lenox, MA Resort
Internal status: OC
Anticipated hrs/week: Not regularly scheduled