Wolters Kluwer Senior (Sr.) Marketing Manager, Key Accounts & Government in Hudson, Ohio
Senior (Sr.) Marketing Manager, Key Accounts & Government
Requisition Number: 17-17381
Shift: Not Applicable
Job Description: Wolters Kluwer Health’s Clinical Effectiveness (CE) organization is a fast-growing and innovation-driven healthcare information technology (HIT) provider working on the front lines of clinical care. Our flagship products include UpToDate, Lexicomp, Medi-Span and Emmi Solutions. Our talented team of physician editors, pharmacists, technologists, and product visionaries collaborate to provide solutions that measurably improve clinical effectiveness by helping healthcare professionals provide optimal care for their patients.
CE’s mission is to improve care worldwide. To achieve this vision, CE has strived to deeply understand the challenges facing clinicians and provider organizations as they evolve their work-flow to cope with changing regulatory payment pressures while striving to deliver high quality and effective care.
This role can be located in one of our Clinical Effectiveness offices: Chicago, IL, Waltham, MA or Hudson, Ohio.
The Senior Marketing Manager is responsible for development of all key strategic marketing initiatives within the Provider segments of Key Accounts and Federal Government, ensuring alignment across the organization and development of strategic plans and programs. Utilizing segment focus and knowledge this role will provide direction to marcom, content development, retention and lead generation to develop effective campaigns. This role will require close collaboration with product management, product marketing, MARCOM and customer groups to ensure that new solutions, existing solutions and product releases have appropriate messaging and relevant content developed for the key buyers and influencers within the segment. Additionally this role will focus on development of understanding and focused strategies within the relevant sub segments and be directly responsible for the strategic marketing plans for those sub segments.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Embrace and leverage principles of a “customer focused – market driven” organization
• Set the standards and provide leadership for given segment
• Translates CE (division objectives) into strategic plans focused on relevant segments
• Communicates and works collaboratively across the marketing department and other functional areas
• Owns the development of key buyer personas and buyer journey maps for relevant segments
• Sets direction for segment initiatives
• Drives key messaging for use in various marketing mediums, programs by working with the MARCOM team
• Develops segment messaging and assists with segment content to use in various retention and lead generation campaigns
• Works with various cross functional teams to develop relevant objectives for segment specific knowledge
Works with Sr. Director on other assigned priorities as needed.
Qualifications: JOB QUALIFICATIONS
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in marketing, communications or similar, MBA
• Minimum of 8 years marketing experience
• Minimum of 5 years in Healthcare market, preferred
• Experience developing and executing strategic marketing plans
• Demonstrates highly developed communication and collaborating skills to effectively interact with other functional teams
• Willingness to roll-up sleeves and dig in to work with team members
• Demonstrated creative competencies: client focus, accountability for results, organizational sophistication, ingenuity and communicating ideas and solutions, strategic leadership and segment focus
• Great market segmentation expertise – understanding use cases and market application for those use cases ( solution marketing)
• Solid knowledge of MS Word, PPT and Excel
• Ability to work in a fast paced environment
Other Knowledge, Skills, Abilities or Certifications:
• Current with emerging web skills, standards
• Excellent communication and organization skills with the ability to prioritize projects appropriately
• Experience with marketing automation technology (e.g. Marketo)
Wolters Kluwer N.V. (AEX: WKL) is a global leader in information services and solutions for professionals in the health, tax and accounting, risk and compliance, finance and legal sectors. We help our customers make critical decisions every day by providing expert solutions that combine deep domain knowledge with specialized technology and services.
Wolters Kluwer reported 2016 annual revenues of €4.3 billion. The company, headquartered in Alphen aan den Rijn, the Netherlands, serves customers in over 180 countries, maintains operations in over 40 countries and employs 19,000 people worldwide.
Wolters Kluwer shares are listed on Euronext Amsterdam (WKL) and are included in the AEX and Euronext 100 indices. Wolters Kluwer has a sponsored Level 1 American Depositary Receipt program. The ADRs are traded on the over-the-counter market in the U.S. (WTKWY).
For more information about our solutions and organization, visit www.wolterskluwer.com, follow us on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all of its subsidiaries, divisions, and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.
For any assistance with your application for this job opening, please call HR Source at (888) 495-4772 or email HRSource@WoltersKluwer.com. TTY is also available at (888) 495 4771.