Leidos Project Manager in FRAMINGHAM, Massachusetts
Currently, we have an opportunity for a Project Manager for electric utility transmission, substation, and distribution power delivery infrastructure projects.
Position may be in any of the following locations: Hendersonville, TN – Orlando, FL – Framingham, MA
• Manage various sized projects for public-owned and investor-owned electric utilities
• Directs both various and multiple projects with duties that include: developing efficient strategies that ensure all processes and projects are accomplished within scope, time, and budget constraints
• Consistently communicate and work with ease across multiple engineering disciplines including: clients, project teams, functional leadership, subcontractors, and support personnel
• Lead various and specific proposal development efforts that accurately defines the project scope, schedule and budgets
• Leverage existing contacts to enhance and increase business development
• Write comprehensive and technical project reports
Leidos Engineering is a trusted and future-focused solutions provider. Utilities consistently come to Leidos for reliable power expertise, as reflected through our work with more than 50 investor-owned utilities and more than 160 municipals/cooperatives across the country as well as a growing number of local utility providers and private developers. Our project portfolio includes large energy projects for electric utilities, power generation owners, and industrial clients. In addition, Leidos works with an established group of industry-leading construction partners delivering meaningful energy delivery solutions. Our recognition as an industry leader is confirmed by the latest national rankings by Engineering News-Record (ENR) ranking Leidos within: the Top 10 T&D Firms, Top 10 Program Management Firms, and Top 20 Power Firms.
• Bachelor’s degree in the following disciplines: Engineering, Business or Economics required with 5+ years experience
• Excellent project management skills, a PMP Certification is preferred
• Must demonstrate recent and in-depth expertise in electric power infrastructure projects
• Must have demonstrated success with a team approach to the consulting business
• Strong writing and verbal communication skills
• Expert knowledge of business issues that are associated with power delivery services (experience with National Grid preferred)
• Periodic travel is required.
Leidos is a global science and technology solutions leader working to solve the world’s toughest challenges in the defense, intelligence, homeland security, civil, and health markets. The company’s 33,000 employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Headquartered in Reston, Virginia, Leidos reported pro forma annual revenues of approximately $10 billion for the fiscal year ended January 1, 2016 after giving effect to the recently completed combination of Leidos with Lockheed Martin's Information Systems & Global Solutions business (IS&GS). For more information, visit www.Leidos.com. The company’s diverse employees support vital missions for government and commercial customers. Qualified women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and protected veterans are encouraged to apply. Leidos will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories for employment in accordance with relevant Laws. Leidos is an Equal Opportunity Employer.