OnDek Solutions Product Manager (Audio Products/Consumer Electronics) in Framingham, Massachusetts
*This is a 1 year contract position. Local candidates and US Citizens or Green Card holders only please*
The successful candidate will be responsible for the following activities:
• Fostering collaboration and teamwork between internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects.
• Develop a detailed project plan to deliver project objectives.
• Proactively lead a team of developers to meet or exceed project objectives, with a forward-looking emphasis on mitigating risks and removing roadblocks.
• Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate tools and techniques.
• Perform continual risk management to proactively foresee and develop plans to minimize project risks.
• Communicate project information to team members and project shareholders in a timely and accurate manner. This includes weekly project team meetings, gate meetings, and visual management updates
Must have a track record of successfully managing cross-functional project teams in the development of embedded electronics and software in addition, experience in the following areas is required:
• Solid technical background with understanding and/or experience in software development.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills.
• Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Project and Office.
• Results orientated, self-motivated, resilient and able to perform calmly under pressure.
• Communicates openly and operates with integrity and respect for others.
• Experience with Professional Audio products is a plus (but not required).
• BS in Engineering required, MBA or Masters in Engineering preferred.
• PMP or other Project Management certification is a plus, but is not required.
• Requires a minimum of 3 years of experience in the product development lifecycle, preferably within embedded electronics.
• At least 3 years of experience in program/project management of related products with a proven track record of successfully managing projects from concept phase through start of production.
Being deeply rooted in our communities on a professional and personal basis enables us to understand the needs of the clients we service, as well as the quality of talent they demand. We strive to understand our clients business and employment requirements to deliver the highest level of service and results.