Citizens Bank Digital Web Optimization Executive, SVP in Dedham, Massachusetts
This candidate will lead the Web Measurement and Optimization team within the Digital Marketing Group, and for its partners across the organization in partnership with outside vendors/consultants.
To drive Measurement, this candidate will lead a team to:
• Utilize data analysis to derive and deliver key business building insights.
• Integrate data from different sources and track online performance as it relates to the total business.
• Be responsible for managing reporting and forecasting for digital channels, and play a key role in the business planning process.
• Develop and maintain consistent, standardized reporting procedures as well as create ad-hoc reports as needed, providing domain expertise to contextualize results
• Work with business owners to develop benchmark criteria for online metrics and creating and managing KPIs.
• Partner with various agencies and vendors to expand insight into customer and prospect behavior. Create and present cross-functional analysis to Digital Marketing and broader Marketing organization
• Assist the Digital Marketing and Product teams by providing web analytics and insights to make data driven decisions.
• Provide domain expertise to contextualize results
• Support special enterprise and cross-functional projects
• Perform data analysis to support business needs. Types of analysis may include: online click-stream analysis, guest purchase behavior, trend analysis, statistical modeling, and report development
To drive Web Site Optimization, this candidate will lead a team to:
• Provide analysis, insight, and recommendations on online shopping experience improvements to increase the visit-to-conversion rate for specific business lines and conversion-point pages
assigned on a monthly basis.
• Be proficient in behavioral tracking tools, tactics, and analysis to inform optimization recommendations and will also substantiate those recommendations with web site usability expertise, competitive analysis and third party web design research.
• Collaborate with web project managers, web operations teams, web copywriters, and our interactive agency to execute the optimization recommendations and/or A/B tests to measure the impact of these optimizations.
• Compile testing and optimization results into a monthly results analysis report.
• Bachelors degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Economics, Marketing and/or Business or related area of study or equivalent work experience; MBA preferred
• 10+ years proven ability to lead a team
• 10+ years of experience conducting analysis using web analytical tools like Adobe/Omniture, WebTrends, Coremetrics, or similar tools and data
• 10+ years experience performing database analysis to address business needs
• 7+ years of experience with online testing and tools like Omniture Test,or Autonomy Optimost
• 7+ years experience using advanced analytical techniques and statistical methodologies
• Excellent problem solving and analytical skills, ability to think critically, present technical results in to business partners, and derive key insights from these results
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to work independently as well as with cross-departmental teams
Hours & Work Schedule
Hours per Week: 40
Work Schedule: M-F, 8-5
Why Work with Us
At Citizens, you’ll find a customer-centric culture built around helping our customers and giving back to our local communities. When you join our team, you are part of a supportive and collaborative workforce, with access to training and tools to accelerate your potential and maximize your career growth.
Equal Employment Opportunity
It is the policy of Citizens Bank and Citizens Securities, Inc. to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all colleagues and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, ethnicity, religion, gender, pregnancy/childbirth, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability or perceived disability, genetic information, citizenship, veteran or military status, marital or domestic partner status, or any other category protected by federal, state and/or local laws.
Equal Opportunity & Affirmative Action Employer Disabled/Veteran
Citizens Bank is a brand name of Citizens Bank, N.A. and each of its respective subsidiaries, and Citizens Bank of Pennsylvania.