Cranney Companies Electrical Apprentice in Danvers, Massachusetts
Why Cranney Companies:
Cranney Companies, Inc., a 31 year old growing North Shore contracting company. Our company reputation has been built on quality, dedicated customer service, reliability and trust. If you are a team player, a self-starter, have a professional attitude, great attention to detail, and the requirements we would be interested in reviewing your resume.
We are a great company to work for, offering excellent salaries and benefits. We are committed to your advancement, success, continuing education and growth.
As an Electrical Apprentice you will provide quality to licensed electrician for installation and maintenance of electrical systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works with licensed electrician to perform repairs and replacement of all electrical installations.
- Perform all work consistent with current national, state and electrical codes as applicable.
- Perform all work in a quality and timely fashion under the direct guidance of a licensed electrician.
- Assist the electrician while learning the correct installation and troubleshooting of boilers, fire alarms, motor control assemblies and standard data and telephone systems.
- Maintain perpetual inventory of electrical supplies and tools in company vehicle.
- Foster and maintain professional relationships with customers and fellow workers to meet or exceed our expected customer service commitment.
- Instruct, train and direct less experienced employees such as newer apprentices. If you are unsure, direct questions to licensed electrician.
- Accept and request increasing levels of responsibility.
- Other duties may be assigned.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience.
- Must be in school actively pursuing electrical license.
- Must have a valid driver’s license and transportation.
- Must be able to lift, move and carry 50 lbs.
- H.S. diploma or equivalent.
- Must have a mechanical aptitude and good math skills.
- Health / Dental
- 401(k) with match
- Short Term Disability – Company paid
- Life Insurance – Company paid
- Paid Vacation
- 10 Paid Holidays
- Training & Professional Development
If you have what it takes to join the Cranney team Click Apply above to start the process.