Pegasystems, Inc. Senior Strategic Marketing Specialist in Cambridge, Massachusetts
The Position: Are you a seasoned marketer who is a pro at multi-tasking? Are you data-driven, creative and analytical all at the same time? Are you looking for a new challenge? If so… we want to talk to you.
As a member of the Global Events Team, we are seeking a talented Sr. Event Marketing Specialist to develop and execute a targeted marketing strategy to drive audience acquisition to Pega’s single largest annual event: PegaWorld. This role will leverage insights gleaned from data to design, execute and refine programs that drive registration conversions.
In this role, you will:
- Develop a strategy to drive targeted marketing programs that dovetails with the overall PegaWorld marketing strategy
- Execute programs from end-to-end including strategic direction, content, asset creation, delivery, communication, measurement and reporting
- Implement a best practices approach to program development and execution to ensure maximum impact and results
- Create compelling and differentiated assets aligned to the audience segment to educate, nurture and convert leads
- A rapidly growing yet well-established business
- The world’s most innovative organizations as reference-able clients
- Analyst acclaimed technology leadership in a massive emerging market
- A world-class marketing organization and a dynamic and supportive events team
The Person: The ideal candidate will be able to quickly understand the target audience with the data available and bring fresh ideas to the table on how to convert interest into registrations. This candidate isn’t afraid to ask questions, to be curious about the data, to try new things and is a pro at juggling multiple projects at once. A team player with a “get it done” attitude, this person is highly organized, an excellent project manager, has a knack for writing fresh, pithy copy and is committed to executing creative programs that drive attendance to all of our global events.
Qualifications will include:
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in marketing
- Strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to leverage data to drive strategy and program development
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Excellent organizational and project management skills
- Demonstrated ability managing multiple projects with conflicting deadlines simultaneously
- Ability to prioritize work and meet deadlines
As an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer, Pegasystems Inc. will not discriminate in its employment practices due to an applicant's race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, genetic information, veteran or disability status, or any other category protected by law.
Accessibility – If you require accessibility assistance applying for open positions please contact PegaApplication@pega.com.
Labor Condition Applications